Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mr_JAKH  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:05:03 PM(UTC)
Mr_JAKH
Private

Hello everyone!
This mod is great! I've played it alot. Excellent work CnC Labs!
The classic retro feel is over the edge. Really nice to re-live it again.
But their are some things you should change in an upcoming patch or something, if you still working on it?. Anyway,-- what I wish to see in the patch would be an anti-air attack with missile-sub because they had it in the original version of C&C Red Alert and their is nothing to support sea units for the Soviets at the moment.
The Allied should use their sink-bombs with Destroyers/Gun-boats more often, even if the submarines are not submerged in close-range to be more effective against submarines. It would give it a more tactical feel because I've noticed submarines are really effective at long-range to snipe out those pesky Allied boats at distance. Allied Destroyers always used sink-bombs in original Red Alert to attack submarines and I think it's worth to note, but enough of that!
One more thing! Mammoth-tank should have more endurance. For at it seems at the moment, they can't handle anymore punch than an ordinary heavy-tank. For example: 5-6 medium tanks (1 or 2 had veteran-rank, same goes for Mammoth) took out 3 Mammoth-tank. I guess it's to weak for a legendary Mammoth tank(s) as it is for now. When I use steamroll tactics, I'm usually are more effective with Allies than Soviet and that is more they thing, but my most common Allied-style are chrono/sneaky-tactics, but it's fun to test different styles for each faction to see how effective they can be.
This is a tremendous mod, Top-nr 1 for Red Alert III! Thumb Up Wink

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:51:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline Blbpaws  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:14:06 PM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Glad you like it! Unfortunately there aren't any plans for a patch.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mr_JAKH  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 2:34:20 PM(UTC)
Mr_JAKH
Private

Ok, if CnC Labs consider to make a patch in the future, then I should've mentioned it earlier that there's a bug too when you teleport (chronoshift ability) a tank in the water and they drop an infantry who only stands there sub-merged and can't do nothing! And if there are naval or air-units & so on nearby, they try to kill the infantry, but cannot because in some cases they are "immortal". This can be disturbing at some point. I've said it before:-- Don't forget the anti-air ability (had it in the original version of the game) with missile-sub for the Soviets! All-in all, the Allies & Soviet will have 3 anti-air units each if this patch will come to life. Soviet badly needs it in naval-warfare, especially on a "water map".-Seems fair to me!Cool Big Smile

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2015 2:40:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified