Blitzkrieg II, a World War II total conversion mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour, is nearing its release, potentially in early July. It has just now entered a semi-public beta stage, which you can read about here.
Here are some of the mod's features from its ModDB profile:
- Over 50 units per side
- Snow camouflage for all units
- Custom buildings for each side
- Over 20 missions including video briefings
- Fully functional AI on all skirmish maps
- Custom scenario maps for single and multiplayer
- Co-op comp-stomp maps
- Fully revamped tech tree
Be sure to check out their ModDB profile for a bunch of in-game videos. I must say this total conversion looks great - excellent work guys.
Last edited by Mike on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 4:02:03 PM.