Zero Hour is the expansion pack for Command & Conquer: Generals. Zero Hour boasts a large variety of new gameplay and storyline features.
Here are some of the key additions that are present in the expansion:
- Next-Generation Weapons for the Next Generation of War
Unload on your enemies with an all-new, hi-tech arsenal-new armies bring the next level of military sophistication to the battlefield.
- The Ultimate Challenge
Challenge highly skilled Generals, one at a time. Defeat a General to unlock him or her for multiplayer games.
- New Missions, Tomorrow’s Headlines
Destroy the U.S. fleet in the Mediterranean, root out a splinter cell in Cairo, infiltrate a U.S. intelligence building, and send in special operatives to capture weapons of mass destruction.
- More Ways to Achieve Global Domination
Utilize a massive arsenal of new units, new structures, and new upgrades-next-generation military advancements include weapons designed with microwave, laser, and satellite technology.
- Combat Training
The all-new Combat School feature tracks your stats and provides post-mission analysis-study the feedback to improve your battle strategy.
- Combat the Elements
Weather effects further immerse you in a more realistic combat environment.
Additional Key Features and Facts
- 15 new single player missions
- All new Generals Challenge mode allows you to progressively take on 9 generals from across the globe, each with their own strengths, strategies and tactics.
- Command one of three unique armies inspired by real-world ideologies: the high-tech US force, the swarming Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army.
- New hi-tech arsenal of weaponry—from the U.S. Specter Gunship to other next-generation military weapons designed with microwave, laser, and satellite technology–.
- Utilize a massive arsenal of new units (e.g. GLA Combat Cycles), new structures (e.g., China Internet Center) and new upgrades (US Hellfire Missiles, and Chemical Suits).
- Battle online either cooperatively with a friend or go head-to-head in all-out global domination with a multitude of other players.
- Collect bragging rights online with all new medals for each enemy General you defeat.
- New Combat School feature tracks your stats and provides post-mission analysis—study the feedback to improve your battle strategy.
- Rain, snow, and other weather effects further immerse the player in combat.
- With more visual enhancements, the most stunning 3D RTS game delivers an even more visceral experience.
- The original Command & Conquer Generals is required.
New in the Expansion: