Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewox  
#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:22:59 AM(UTC)
Stewox
Major

I'll get back into some serious play , since now I have more spare time(darn school) , it sounds very interesting , so expect suggestions in some time :)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:23:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline zergswarms  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:25:36 AM(UTC)
zergswarms
Major
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff Member

Has the updated version retained the uninstaller from the original release?
UserPostedImage
Offline MicScoTho  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:14:07 AM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
No, please uninstall Lion's original Advanced AI Mod before installing this one.
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline Prynce  
#64 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:08:37 AM(UTC)
Prynce
Private

Is there a way to install the mod for the MAC version of the Command and Conquer Zero Hour? I still play this game on my MAC OS X Snow Leopard Machine.
Offline Phe0n1x  
#65 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:23:22 PM(UTC)
Phe0n1x
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
That would require a different installer. However, if you could figure out the source you could copy the files into the correct spots. (also included in the download I believe)
UserPostedImage
Offline bradford7789  
#66 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2009 1:00:26 PM(UTC)
bradford7789
Private

Thank you so much for the Advance AI system i am now once again playing the game. I got to the point before where it was not fun playing because i always win against the computer. Now they are a very well organized and attack all the time and there defenses are really good now. They spread out and take key locations on the maps and defend them well. They now build there bases bigger and have a lot more vehicle plants and barracks then before. They build a ton of defense structures. Now they use there upgrades. The GLA use sneak attacks now they never did that before. The AI now captures oil derricks and other tech buildings Which is really good and they defend them.

Thank you again for this Advanced AI mod it is the best mod ever
Offline zergswarms  
#67 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2009 6:33:58 PM(UTC)
zergswarms
Major
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff Member

I really enjoyed the original, haven't touched this one yet. I plan to at some point.

@all who have played the new one - Is the lag issue really gone/reduced?
UserPostedImage
Offline r42  
#68 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2009 7:23:29 PM(UTC)
r42
Private

For me it's only map-related LAG(Twilight Flame) and some small lags on other maps. Why you don't just try it already? :3
Offline bradford7789  
#69 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2009 9:45:44 PM(UTC)
bradford7789
Private

i have a question where is the uninstaller for this mod i want to try another mod but i have to remove this one but i have no way of removing it. can some one please help me

Thank you

i finally found it

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2009 9:49:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AEI  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 2:23:33 PM(UTC)
AEI
Private

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello, and thank you for this mod.
Again. :)
I remember you asked for new ideas, so this is the 0.98b AI mod, but with the improvements that i made for myself.
Feel free to use whatever you find useful.
What's new?
USA factions will use Chinook MD drops behind enemy lines.
AIRF will now use the Combat Chinook.
These attacks will come from different directions.
AI Dozer hunting - the AI will hunt down the remaining dozers if it sees that the enemy has no Command Center, using Terror Bikes, Tech Terror attacks, or its planes.
All USA factions now enabled to use MOAB /until now only AIRF was using it for me/. This is done by uncommenting this line in the relevant factions files:
;Behavior = OCLSpecialPower ModuleTag_29
; SpecialPowerTemplate = SuperweaponMOAB
; OCL = SUPERWEAPON_MOAB
; CreateLocation = CREATE_AT_EDGE_NEAR_SOURCE
;End
All China factions now enabled to use Carpet Bombing, including the Nuke Carpet Bombing for the Nuke General /these bombers were disabled due to EA mistakes, and originaly only Tank was using them/. This is because the general power for vanilla China and China Infantry is called Early_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, instead of SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, which was mistakenly selected for all China factions, but it is only valid for the Tank General. For Nuke is Nuke_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, and as i said for Tank is selected properly.
Toxin General will use Tech RPG attacks.
Stealth and vanilla GLA's will send technicals loaded with saboteurs to try to reset the enemy's SuperWeapon, when such is built.
China and Nuke will now upgrade the Neutron Shells, and scripts are added to allow their nuke launchers to use the Neutron Warheads, so now they can clear every garrisoned building, including Palaces, Tunnels, Bunkers, and Internet Centers.
USA's planes will attack targets behind enemy lines, if they see that the enemy has no power.
Fixed the Tech Terror rushes which were again not working correctly due to wrong scripting /for example to launch attack on a Tech Center, the AI will look for itself if it has such building, instead of the enemy/. They now also use a bit different scripts, and Supply Buildings are added for the Suicide priority, so that the terrorists are able to attack them after they unload the technical, in case it attacks a Supply center.
The Tech terror rushes will come from different directions.
Added Tech terror attack for Demo.
Fixed the Battle buses, which were again not working /except for Vanilla GLA/ , because no sequential scripts were used.
Fixed a Battle bus issue, where the buses will not load their teams, and proceed to attack empty, if their base is attacked when the team is trying to load into the bus.
Stealth and Demo will continue to use Battle buses throughout the whole game, instead of only once /like the other GLA's/.
Fixed the issue, where the Bomb trucks will try to disguise for ages /Stealth and Toxin/. This was because the AI will try to disguise only those that are built at the base, but not those that are built at expansions.
Fixed the USA bug, where the faction does not try to capture Tech Buildings.
Countermeasures upgrade added for vanilla USA, and the drone armor and chem suits upgrades added for AIRF, they were not using them.
Reenabled the Flashbang upgrade for SW USA, because it was not working, at least for me.
Laser and vanilla USA will use their Auroras more efficiently /it is already done for the other USA's/ - they will start to attack immediately, instead of waiting for the rest of their team to be built. This is done by making every team to consist of a single plane.
USA's Stealth Fighters will now attack Palaces /because they can clear them with their Bunker Busters/.
USA's Stealth Fighters will have higher priority for artillery, instead of tanks, since it is one shot - one kill.
USA's will have separate priorities for GLA workers, and the rest of the Supply Lines, such as Chinooks and Supply trucks. This is because their planes are ineffective against the workers, so now they will continue to attack the Chinooks and the Trucks, but will rarely waste time and ammo for the workers and instead will prefer more juicy targets.
Fixed an issue, where all GLA factions tanks again will refuse to attack AntiAir defences, in case the enemy has no power and then the power is back, it was due to wrongly selected China Prio Back scripts, instead of the GLA ones.
Fixed Supply Lines priorities for Nuke and Infantry generals, some of them were missing.
Added supply guards for Laser and SW USA factions. /The other USA's already have/.
Fixed the supply guards for Stealth and vanilla GLA, they were not working due to missing stuff. They will now consist of stealthed combat bikes, instead of rebels, since the bikes deploy and react alot faster.
Measures taken to ensure that GLA's will expand. This is because they are the most resourceful factions, so they will have higher money requirement to refuse to expand /10 000 $/ instead of 6000$ like the other non GLA factions.
Fixed a situation, where AIRF will not expand, because the requirement to refuse to expand was to have more than 5 supply buildings /this means Supply drop zones as well as Supply centers/ . So now the requirement to refuse to expand will be to have more than 5 supply centers, instead of supply buildings.
General Power Frenzy replaced with Artilery strikes for Tank and Nuke generals.
USA's Medic teams will hide at the back of the base, since the SuperWeapon attacks generaly attack the center of the base, so that they can survive and clean up the mess. The medics will have a battle drone, since they cannot heal themselves.
Added Sniper team for Laser's Firebases, the faction was not using them for their firebases.
Added Terror bikes teams for Stealth, the faction was not using them.
Fixed a situation, where Demo will build 20 + defences at a single supply source.
A lot of other small fixes.
If someone want to use the improved mod, then he should backup his Ini folder and SkirmishScripts file, then replace them with those from the link.

Download at

http://www.mediafire.com/?gujmzx3zyyz

edit: The improved mod is for the 1.04 patch.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2010 3:15:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Stewox  
#71 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:13:49 PM(UTC)
Stewox
Major

So this is the improved mod from "r42" or what?

Seems interesting but if it doesn't have all the stuff r42 did , ...well you can ask him to add this stuff to the Advanced AI mod.

EDIT: oh i see , it's his update from 11 oct 09 , well then ...

Ive just start playing a little over hamachi , this comes really handy since no other mod I play at the moment cause people i play with are not used to mods yet hh. 1.06 support could be nice for future too , however I do not yet fully understand what there is to edit to support 1.06 (i remember something , it wasn't too much)

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:21:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline AEI  
#72 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:16:05 PM(UTC)
AEI
Private

Stewox wrote:
So this is the improved mod from "r42" or what?

Seems interesting but if it doesn't have all the stuff r42 did , ...well you can ask him to add this stuff to the Advanced AI mod.

EDIT: oh i see , it's his update from 11 oct 09 , well then ...

Ive just start playing a little over hamachi , this comes really handy since no other mod I play at the moment cause people i play with are not used to mods yet hh. 1.06 support could be nice for future too , however I do not yet fully understand what there is to edit to support 1.06 (i remember something , it wasn't too much)

Yep, this is the latest version of r42/Lion's Advanced AI mod /0.98/, with the improvements and fixes that i made, initially for myself.
So i made the AI use more human like attacks, like md drops, dozer hunting, tech rpg attacks, tech saboteur attacks against SWs, etc, as well as some fixes for a lot of things that were not working properly.
I will see what i can do to get it working for 1.06.
Offline r42  
#73 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:19:24 PM(UTC)
r42
Private

I see what you did here (:

So.. well.. i'm already trying to add y'r stuff into 1.06 but i'm pretty lazy today and now it looks like that:
Quote:
USA factions will use Chinook MD drops behind enemy lines. AIRF will now use the Combat Chinook. These attacks will come from different directions.
AI Dozer hunting - the AI will hunt down the remaining dozers if it sees that the enemy has no Command Center, using Terror Bikes, Tech Terror attacks, or its planes.

All USA factions now enabled to use MOAB /until now only AIRF was using it for me/. This is done by uncommenting this line in the relevant factions files:
;Behavior = OCLSpecialPower ModuleTag_29
; SpecialPowerTemplate = SuperweaponMOAB
; OCL = SUPERWEAPON_MOAB
; CreateLocation = CREATE_AT_EDGE_NEAR_SOURCE
;End
All China factions now enabled to use Carpet Bombing, including the Nuke Carpet Bombing for the Nuke General /these bombers were disabled due to EA mistakes, and originaly only Tank was using them/. This is because the general power for vanilla China and China Infantry is called Early_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, instead of SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, which was mistakenly selected for all China factions, but it is only valid for the Tank General. For Nuke is Nuke_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, and as i said for Tank is selected properly.
seems done, but found it useful only for Nuke in 1.06 coz others already done, dunno maybe i missed smthn
Toxin General will use Tech RPG attacks.
Stealth and vanilla GLA's will send technicals loaded with saboteurs to try to reset the enemy's SuperWeapon, when such is built.
China and Nuke will now upgrade the Neutron Shells, and scripts are added to allow their nuke launchers to use the Neutron Warheads, so now they can clear every garrisoned building, including Palaces, Tunnels, Bunkers, and Internet Centers.
USA's planes will attack targets behind enemy lines, if they see that the enemy has no power.
hmm i did smthn like that or not? need recheck
Fixed the Tech Terror rushes which were again not working correctly due to wrong scripting /for example to launch attack on a Tech Center, the AI will look for itself if it has such building, instead of the enemy/.They now also use a bit different scripts, and Supply Buildings are added for the Suicide priority, so that the terrorists are able to attack them after they unload the technical, in case it attacks a Supply center.
The Tech terror rushes will come from different directions.
Added Tech terror attack for Demo.

Fixed the Battle buses, which were again not working /except for Vanilla GLA/ , because no sequential scripts were used.
Fixed a Battle bus issue, where the buses will not load their teams, and proceed to attack empty, if their base is attacked when the team is trying to load into the bus.
Stealth and Demo will continue to use Battle buses throughout the whole game, instead of only once /like the other GLA's/.
Fixed the issue, where the Bomb trucks will try to disguise for ages /Stealth and Toxin/. This was because the AI will try to disguise only those that are built at the base, but not those that are built at expansions.
Fixed the USA bug, where the faction does not try to capture Tech Buildings. how? what was the case
Countermeasures upgrade added for vanilla USA, and the drone armor and chem suits upgrades added for AIRF, they were not using them.
Reenabled the Flashbang upgrade for SW USA, because it was not working, at least for me.
Laser and vanilla USA will use their Auroras more efficiently /it is already done for the other USA's/ - they will start to attack immediately, instead of waiting for the rest of their team to be built. This is done by making every team to consist of a single plane.
USA's Stealth Fighters will now attack Palaces /because they can clear them with their Bunker Busters/.
USA's Stealth Fighters will have higher priority for artillery, instead of tanks, since it is one shot - one kill.i think for 1.06 it doesnt fit
USA's will have separate priorities for GLA workers, and the rest of the Supply Lines, such as Chinooks and Supply trucks. This is because their planes are ineffective against the workers, so now they will continue to attack the Chinooks and the Trucks, but will rarely waste time and ammo for the workers and instead will prefer more juicy targets. i remembering that i already did it to AirF gen
Fixed an issue, where all GLA factions tanks again will refuse to attack AntiAir defences, in case the enemy has no power and then the power is back, it was due to wrongly selected China Prio Back scripts, instead of the GLA ones. oh shi~! another my mistake
Fixed Supply Lines priorities for Nuke and Infantry generals, some of them were missing.
Added supply guards for Laser and SW USA factions. /The other USA's already have/.
Fixed the supply guards for Stealth and vanilla GLA, they were not working due to missing stuff. They will now consist of stealthed combat bikes, instead of rebels, since the bikes deploy and react alot faster.
Measures taken to ensure that GLA's will expand. This is because they are the most resourceful factions, so they will have higher money requirement to refuse to expand /10 000 $/ instead of 6000$ like the other non GLA factions.again dosnt fit for 1.06 i think
Fixed a situation, where AIRF will not expand, because the requirement to refuse to expand was to have more than 5 supply buildings /this means Supply drop zones as well as Supply centers/ . So now the requirement to refuse to expand will be to have more than 5 supply centers, instead of supply buildings.
General Power Frenzy replaced with Artilery strikes for Tank and Nuke generals.
USA's Medic teams will hide at the back of the base, since the SuperWeapon attacks generaly attack the center of the base, so that they can survive and clean up the mess. The medics will have a battle drone, since they cannot heal themselves.
Added Sniper team for Laser's Firebases, the faction was not using them for their firebases.
Added Terror bikes teams for Stealth, the faction was not using them.
Fixed a situation, where Demo will build 20 + defences at a single supply source.
A lot of other small fixes.

green - done, red - notdone, black - comments.
Good. There is so much work to do that i want to sleep a little more... Zzzz.. So proceed y'r modding. I do not mind.

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:26:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AEI  
#74 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 12:51:22 AM(UTC)
AEI
Private

r42 wrote:

All China factions now enabled to use Carpet Bombing, including the Nuke Carpet Bombing for the Nuke General /these bombers were disabled due to EA mistakes, and originaly only Tank was using them/. This is because the general power for vanilla China and China Infantry is called Early_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, instead of SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, which was mistakenly selected for all China factions, but it is only valid for the Tank General. For Nuke is Nuke_SCIENCE_ChinaCarpetBomb, and as i said for Tank is selected properly.seems done, but found it useful only for Nuke in 1.06 coz others already done, dunno maybe i missed smthn

They should be selected not only in aidata.ini, but in the "fire general power" scripts.
r42 wrote:

USA's planes will attack targets behind enemy lines, if they see that the enemy has no power.hmm i did smthn like that or not? need recheck

This is done by increasing the priority for some buildings, like tech centers, for the planes, when the enemy has no power, in the prio back scripts. This is different from decreasing the priority for antiair defences for tanks and infantry when there is no power /this was already done/.

r42 wrote:

There was mistakenly selected "guard base invasion" and "combat zone resume" scripts for the Battle bus teams which will cause this, so they should be deselected.
r42 wrote:

Fifth wave instead of third wave.
r42 wrote:

The bomb trucks should disguise when the team has units, instead when the team has units in skirmish outer perimeter, because those built at expansions are outside the perimeter.
r42 wrote:
Fixed the USA bug, where the faction does not try to capture Tech Buildings. how? what was the case

Every faction should have two tech capture teams, but i saw that USA has only one.
The missing tech capture team have a subroutine script for the on create behaviour, which will trigger the capture builings upgrade.
The second team /which was present/ do not use this script.

r42 wrote:
USA's will have separate priorities for GLA workers, and the rest of the Supply Lines, such as Chinooks and Supply trucks. This is because their planes are ineffective against the workers, so now they will continue to attack the Chinooks and the Trucks, but will rarely waste time and ammo for the workers and instead will prefer more juicy targets.i remembering that i already did it to AirF gen

Yep, i saw that, so i decided to add it for the rest USA's.
In the same manner, supply guard teams are added /or fixed/ for additional factions.

Edited by user Friday, January 15, 2010 1:13:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AEI  
#75 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:19:59 PM(UTC)
AEI
Private

Hello.
A new enhancement for the Advanced AI Mod 0.98 improved by AEI is ready.
It also contain all my previous improvements.
Whats new:
Helixes!
-China's finally will use their choppers, loaded with Tank Hunters, to attack the enemy. These attacks will come from different directions.
-Stealth General will now build a powerplant when he hijack a dozer, so that he can build and produce faster. He will bring the dozer in his base, and will rebuild the powerplant, in case it is destroyed.
-Supply guards added for all China factions.
-GLA factions will use more demo traps - in vanilla they weren't making more than one.
-Better scripts for drops, terror technicals, Helixes and Combat Chinooks, so that they can attack from different and harder to counter directions, flank if antiair defences are present, etc.
Optimized some AI expansion defences, to eliminate situations where the expansion have 12+ defences or no defences at all.
-Fixed the problem, where the Helixes that guard China factions bases do not upgrade their speaker tower.
-Added missing drone gun upgrade for Laser General.
-Fixed potential problems with vanilla GLA terror technicals, and vanilla and Stealth GLA saboteur loaded technicals.
-Added initial flanking Gat rush for all China factions /except Infantry/.
-Fixed a problem, which prevented most of the China factions from upgrading their radar.
-Added combat zone teams /those that guard the center of the map/ for Lazer ,SW, and all GLA generals, some of them were missing.
-Fixed a problem with unresponsive supply guards for Laser general.
-Fixed a problem, that could prevent most GLA factions from upgrading to AP bullets.
-Other minor improvements.
To install, backup your INI folder and Scirmishscripts.scb file, then replace them with those from the link.
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI

C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\Scripts

For ZH 1.04

Download at
http://www.mediafire.com/?tttyzemo4wn
Have a nice play. Smile

Edited by user Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:48:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline r42  
#76 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 7:29:52 AM(UTC)
r42
Private

Sounds great. 2 bad i'm using the 1.06 mod
Offline AEI  
#77 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2010 8:24:22 AM(UTC)
AEI
Private

r42 wrote:
Sounds great. 2 bad i'm using the 1.06 mod

Hi. Smile
Does the 1.06 require editing the ScirmishScripts?
I edited only them and AIdata.ini, so if this is the case, you can use the rest of the INI files from the 1.06 mod.

Edit:

New update available. Smile
All previous improvements included.

GLA factions will finally use carbombs!
They will now be able to utilize the 50+ types of cars, trucks and buses available on the battlefield.
Beware of the cars. Sometimes they may attack in packs.

Download at
http://www.mediafire.com/?mote4j5oyfz

Edited by user Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:06:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline nixpix2  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 7:58:52 AM(UTC)
nixpix2
Private

I've been using this mod for some months now and I just want to say that it's awesome! Having a hard time here trying to cope with 7 hard AIs. I don't know if this happens to you, but I never get the 'Victory' sign when I've defeated them all. I'm not able to complete any skirmish map beacuse of this.

By the way, is there any way to mod the player's own units' AI so that they prioritize better when it comes to attacking different units? For instance, is it possible to have aircraft automatically prioritize anti-air, gattling tanks/infantry, tank hunters/tanks etc when set on guard? The AI always seems to take advantage of my own units' stupidity! And one more thing; is it possible to have the dozers not parking on the wrong side of base defences all the time?

Thank you for a great mod!

Sincerely,

Nixpix2
Offline Stewox  
#79 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:42:56 AM(UTC)
Stewox
Major

Wow . massive improvments , love , thanks a lot guys.

Also, GLA toxin does not build Fortified Structure upgrade (that's the first AEI version)

I figured out what's the deal with patch support , but i mod for my self so I can adapt it , but it would be good for others who just wanna play out of the box to have 1.06(unofficial)

Maybe you should put it on MODDB to get a profile there since it's revived mod (and those who will like it but don't know about it) , and I don't think any other community has better AI than this one , and don't forget the credits and the community where it is from :)

Downloading now!:D

EDIT: The patch version are the simple INIs that need to be edited so certain stuff works that AI needs , now , I adapted this for me since I extracted only the stuff you guys updated for the AIs to work that was left alone 1.04 and in 1.06 , this is well , not so easy, since there aren't a lot of comments to see where AI mod made it's changes , but I use a program called WinMerge , which can compare 2 files at the same time , and I pinpoint the changes. (I think that's the most useful program for modding , especially for inis where you don't have script parsers to find errors)

Maybe in future you guys can be so nice and maybe also release raw ini changes , so i can add that to any versions simply without extracting , well for this latest AI release I can make this my self and share it here, will see ...

Edited by user Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:07:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Stewox  
#80 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:55:05 AM(UTC)
Stewox
Major

As i mentioned , the INIs with the AI mod are only small edits that make some stuff work for AIs.

I have made a raw changes list, it's not a lot if you consider there are 14 inis to edit (most of them 1 to 2 changes)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ztzuyuyfy

With this you can practically adapt it for ANY version.

However, you do not need INIs for the AI MOD , they are recommended but NOT required at all.

IF you are using 1.06 patch and 1.04 mod , it actually is not a big deal , it will work fine , but whatever you do, DO NOT REPLACE 1.06 INIS with 1.04 , just leave it , and replace scb script file and AIdata.ini ONLY.

Only about 3 or 4 things mentioned will not work , such as AI sending MOAB , but I don't know why doesn't AI upgrade the MOAB and use upgraded daisy cutter command instead (which is how it works for players , it may not work the same for AIs however)

UserPostedImage