The latest version is now ready: Advanced AI Mod v2.8
- Comanches will finally learn to use rocket pods. They are now the deadly flying machines they deserve to be.
- AI can keep its planes in the air even without an airfield, just like human players can do.
- Lotus will use the cash hack ability to steal money from lightly guarded supply centers.
- US generals will send Comanches to support supply centers under attack.
- AI will move its helicopters away from the main base when the enemy is ready to fire a SuperWeapon.
- Stealthed Garrisons - USA Snipers will garrison civilian buildings.
- Capture teams will retaliate if attacked by infantry, so putting a single soldier to guard an oil derrick will no longer work.
- Further improved the use of laser lock for all US generals.
- No more empty Internet Centers: Hackers will move back to the Internet Center if it is destroyed and then built again.
- Toxin General will use less Demo Traps, as his demo traps are expensive, yet not very effective.
- Added Neutron Artillery priority for China and Nuke.
- Better utilization of units for Tank and Nuke (will use more tanks/gats, and less tank hunters, who are more expensive for those generals).
- Improved Stealth Detection for China factions - will use more Listening Outposts instead of Troop Crawlers. In the vanilla game, AI preffered to use Troop Crawlers for stealth detection purposes.
- Faster initial expansion/base building for GLA factions.
- Additional Helix attacks added for China and Infantry, and more Tech Terror attacks added for Toxin.
- Improved early gameplay for most factions (better rush and defence, will react against the human player building turrets near AI supply centers).
- Fixed vanilla issue with Demo , where he will be unable to clear garrisoned buildings due to never using the Toxin tractor.
- Fixed vanilla game bug, that could cause nuclear vehicle launchers to stop attacking the enemy.
- Fixed a problem, where the Toxin Rebel Ambush team will attack Internet Centers, even if there are better targets nearby.
- Fixed issue with afg supply guards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
To install, backup your INI folder and SkirmishScripts.scb file, then replace them with those from the mod.
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\Scripts
For ZH 1.04/1.06
Have a nice play.
AdvancedAIMod0.98 /by Lion & r42/ - improved version by AEI (v2.8)
For ZH 1.04/1.06
Credits and Special thanks to:
C&C Labs community
Download from here:http://www.moddb.com/mod...mproved-by-aei/downloads