Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MicScoTho  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 9:55:50 AM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Generals World and C&C Labs are looking for an individual or two to join our maps staff as Map Reviewers.

As a map reviewer for C&C 3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, and/or Red Alert 3, you will be responsible for reviewing maps submitted to C&C Labs for quality. For this position, we are looking for someone who is either a talented map-creator himself, or someone who is simply enjoys downloading and playing fan-created maps -- one who can recognize quality when he sees it.

Map Reviewers check a number of aspects of maps submitted to our site, and respond to the map creator with comments. If a map meets our quality standards, it is added to our downloads section. If not, the reviewer responds to the author with specific suggestions for improvement. Some basic criteria that map reviewers look for are whether map textures are varied and well-blended, rivers flow properly, build-space is appropriate, and AI players work properly.

Map Reviewers are an essential part of our website, as they help ensure that our visitors are presented with quality maps. By offering suggestions to map authors, they also help to expand mapping-related knowledge throughout the community.

If you are interested in this position for either C&C 3 or RA3, please email me at mike -at- cnclabs.com. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to email me or reply to this thread.

Edited by user Sunday, June 20, 2021 2:24:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MicScoTho - Founder
thanks 1 user thanked MicScoTho for this useful post.
GDI Officer on 3/25/2013(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline MicScoTho  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:16:49 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I meant to mention this earlier:

TurretWarsLine has joined us as a C&C 3 map reviewer!

We are still looking for people interested in reviewing Kane's Wrath and RA3 maps. Email me to apply!
MicScoTho - Founder
thanks 1 user thanked MicScoTho for this useful post.
GDI Officer on 3/25/2013(UTC)
Offline Disco Ninjas Gaming  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:58:14 PM(UTC)
Disco Ninjas Gaming
Major
United States
Location: A Place where psychotic hallucinations constantly attack the brains of several awesome people.

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Let me get more familiar with RA3 and its worldbuilder, and I might be able to do this, but I can't get maps all the time, so don't send dozens at a time, no offense.
I like worldbuilders a lot, it was a really good idea to do this stuff.
I will a Generals reviewer if you want, starting in the summer I'll have a lot of free time.
Wait till' summer if you want me to review.
I own him

Col. Burton
Offline GDI Officer  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 4:24:08 PM(UTC)
GDI Officer
Private
Canada

I might be interested in CNC3....
Notice the Grenade in my profile picture looks like a water bottle?!?!?
Offline Wedgies  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:08:59 PM(UTC)
Wedgies
Private
United States

Most of these posts are pretty old, but I would be interested in reviewing maps.

Regards,
David (Wedgies)
Offline klingondragon  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:17:27 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
I'm not the one who makes decisions but we're on top of it at the moment. You'll get a quicker response by emailing blbpaws at blbpaws@cnclabs.com.
Offline Blbpaws  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:06:34 PM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Right now we don't need anyone but I will keep you in mind for the future. Thanks!
UserPostedImage