Here's the latest news from around the Command & Conquer online community!
- First of all, CNC DEN has posted three new maps for Zero Hour, one of which is a featured map. You can find all three of those here.
- There's been a lot of news about mods lately, and there still is! The Cold War Crisis mod for Zero Hour has released an image of the new US M270 MLRS that they're adding. They're also looking for a skinner to help out with their mod.
- The New Strike Zero Hour mod has released beta version 1.2 to the public! It features a new "hacker" general, and can be downloaded from their website here.
- The Bitzkrieg 2 mod team has released pictures of their Allies, Soviet, and Axis tech trees. Here's their thumbnails:
You can see the full-sized versions on their website, here.
- The Finest Hour mod has a cool new render up of their General Supply Truck.
- Unidentifiedname over at CNC Unleashed has posted a massive community roundup news post! CNC Unleashed is once again becoming more active with newsposts again, so be sure to pay them a visit for that. The CnC: Rise of the Reds mod hosted by them also has some updates and cool stuff, so be sure to check them out as well!
- The CNC Top 101 is currently offline "because it has been causing problems with the server again." Chickendippers is looking for a new host for the list, so if you're able help him out, then please email him.
That's all for now! Remember, if you have any news item that you'd like posted on Generals World then don't hesitate to email me at MicScoTho@cncgeneralsworld.com
Last edited by Mike on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 at 5:41:59 PM.