Patch 1.02 for Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight is out, as well as the Worldbuilder application for creating custom C&C 4 maps. Here's what's new in Patch 1.02:
- Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs
- Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues
- Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:
- Victory Points
- Goal Point Multiplier
- Unit Kill Multiplier
- On/Off Map Reveal
- On/Off Random Crates
- Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)
- Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game
C&C Labs visitors may also be interested in downloading Worldbuilder for C&C 4. Here's a brief description from EA:
You can now create as many 5v5 multiplayer or custom maps to your hearts content and share them with the Command & Conquer community via our message boards and our wide array of fan-sites. This Worldbuilder tool released is the same exact in-house tool our developers use to create single-player and multiplayer maps. It can be used for basic map-making, and the most advanced extraordinary designs.
With the release of Worldbuilder, our maps section is now open for C&C 4 map submissions. Send us your creations!
Last edited by MicScoTho on Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 2:54:05 PM.