A few things of note:
- Apoc has banned or disqualified more than 75 cheaters and disconnectors from the C&C 3 online ladder. It's good to see EA doing their best to make sure the online ladder stays fun and cheat-free. You can read more about this in Apoc's post.
- HeXetic from PlanetCNC has written a new article, discussing the flaws in C&C 3 interface. It's very well done and should be required reading for EA and any interface designers.
- Episode 2 of EA's video series Command School recently was launched. It discusses things like garrisoning, the Scrin firepower in the late game, and how to pull of a very powerful Shadow Team rush. Watch it at C&C TV.
- Command and Crysis: The Dead 6, a mod that has been in development for as long as I can remember, posted a huge media extravaganza. There's no doubt that the engine they are using (from Crysis) lets them create extraordinary art. You can view it here.
- A new mod called C&C Justice has been released. It features walls and Tiberium tribute, and lets Cranes build defenses again. You can get it from FileFront.
Lastly, and most importantly, today is Veterans' Day in America (and Remembrance Day in many other countries). Let's remember those who have lost their lives in war, and be thankful that the wars we fight in Command and Conquer are merely virtual. Even today, not everyone is so lucky.