Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hoopwreck3r  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:47:22 PM(UTC)
hoopwreck3r
Private

Guys Need Help Badly!...I have zero hour and patched it to 1.04 and patched it to CNC All-Star!...the installation was successful but upon running the game an error occurred with the message to TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES SERIOUS ERROR!...

My Specs runs well with Zero Hour on full details!

I have read the same situation on this forum and he stated that after removing the boss General Mod his game runs Ok!...My problem now is how to remove the boss General Mod Manually since I have this installed together with my Zero Hour in an installer I've downloaded which means that the installer is already Modded with the boss general and it is included once you extract the ISO file!...

Hope someone out there can help me fix this problem!

Thanks!
Sponsor
Offline pyrite123  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:42:17 PM(UTC)
pyrite123
Private

I have the same problem as far as the error the guy above me is having. If there is a fix for this, someone please help.

More details about my error:
The video plays all the way through fine (it is very nice by the way :P)
Once it gets past the loading screen followed by the video and starts the battle animation, it gets just enough time to put the buttons up then it errors. Why is this?
Offline Blbpaws  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:10:14 PM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
You simply cannot install one mod on top of another. The best solution is to uninstall Zero Hour, delete the ZH directory if it remains, reinstall ZH, patch 1.04, and install All Stars. I can't imagine Boss Generals modifies the CD installer.

Yes, it's a pain. But if makes you feel better, know that I had to do that about eight times during our development process when I corrupted my directory testing early versions of the mod.
UserPostedImage