Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline king  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 7:42:15 AM(UTC)
king
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have a science called carpetbomb2 it is a saturationbomber that drops small bombs that explodes in even smaller bombs. My problem is that i have the science and the image and I can target an area with he bomber. But game crashes when I have selected an area?????? I am asking for expert help in what file I have made an error that causes the game to crash. If anyone knows this problem and know which file to correct to make the bomber bomb the area without crashing the game. Is there a simple solution???+ I also have fx, ocl and objectcreationlist, specialpower, science, weapon, weaponobjects, commandbutton and commandset. Please help me????????

Thanx
Sponsor
Offline krit  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 7:55:56 AM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
How is anyone supposed to help you if you don't provide them with the neccessary information?
UserPostedImage
Offline king  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 8:36:58 AM(UTC)
king
Major

Its the same crash as always. The same crash that everyone experience. I just hoped that someone knew what made the game crash with the weapon, is it the weaponobjects or something else? Someone must have experienced this as I have. But I understand what you say.

Thanx.
Offline Phe0n1x  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 9:02:30 AM(UTC)
Phe0n1x
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Generals/ZH gives the same crash exception. Go look at the crash log, that should tell you what went wrong. If not, then it's just a same old general crash that happens with the game.
UserPostedImage
Offline krit  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 10:10:37 AM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
king wrote:
Its the same crash as always. The same crash that everyone experience. I just hoped that someone knew what made the game crash with the weapon, is it the weaponobjects or something else? Someone must have experienced this as I have. But I understand what you say.

Thanx.

It's because it's same crash message that no one can help you unless you provide the materials for it. It could range from anything from a missile line of code to a simple caps lock mistake.
UserPostedImage
Offline king  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 11:27:58 AM(UTC)
king
Major

I have enclosed the files, could you check them for me, and I would be very happy.

Thanx again
File Attachment(s):
SaturationBombing.zip (281kb) downloaded 2 time(s).