Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline king  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:44:23 AM(UTC)
king
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have an artillery barrage where I put the ocl in a uplink commandcenter (AKA Satellite commandcenter, nothing like the original commandcenter). But when I put the ocl for another superweapon like the atomizer bomb (A nuke drop)and a science, in the original commandcenter the artillery barrage shortcut wont reload. Only when I remove the ocl for the atomizer bomb in the original commandcenter the artillery barrage shortcut resumes to normal reload. The shortcuts are somewhat I think messep up, how can they interfer with eachother, when the ocls are in different buildings??????????Please help. It is starting to p.. me off. Another thing is whenever I start a skirmish game the shortcut for the artillery barrage shows, when the ocl is in a building i have not yet constructed?? Its like tha artillery barrage steals the ocl for the atomizer bomb???????????

Thanx.
Sponsor
Offline CommieDog  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:51:12 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
This sounds like a conflict on Enum= values between the two SpecialPowers. Are they identical?
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you