Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ToxinTrooper8  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 11:10:09 PM(UTC)
ToxinTrooper8
Private

Hello,

Can someone please provide a link for the maps and all related files needed to play against the infantry and demolition generals in the "General's Challenge" game mode, as well as instructions on where all of these files should be saved to in order to work properly?

Thank you for your help!

Sponsor
Offline beng  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2021 4:08:56 AM(UTC)
beng
Captain

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ToxinTrooper8 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
Can someone please provide a link for the maps and all related files needed to play against the infantry and demolition generals in the "General's Challenge" game mode, as well as instructions on where all of these files should be saved to in order to work properly?

Thank you for your help!

There is no way to play against them. There is no map for infantry general and the one for demo general is in MapsZH.big but it is in a very rough unfinished state and is not playable.

Also, it seems impossible to add new maps to the generals challenge campaigns. The game will crash if you do.

I am working on new GC maps for these two generals but do not know a way to add them to the GC campaigns. I may have to release them as skirmish maps or add them to the single player campaigns in my mod.

Meanwhile you can try playing against them in skirmishes.

-beng