Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Solariadyhart  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:25:50 PM(UTC)
Solariadyhart
Private

Hey everyone, im pretty new to the world of building and editing maps. So far I've had selective success in modifying campaign maps. I have the crossfire mod installed but unfortunately it makes some campaign maps such as GDI mission "The Tower" aka "Rome", impossibly difficult even on easy.

I have tried editing the campaign map just to give myself a fighting chance, but nothing I do ever translates into the game. This has been a problem for me with missions where there isn't a base already established. IE, on some maps I have been able to add buildings, or defenses to aid me.

Ive tried everything I know how to do, but thats not saying a lot really. The last thing I tried was to make a new AI team to control existing defenses around the starting area in the Rome map. But to no success in game.

I know its not my method of opening and swapping the .big files around because as I said it has worked on other maps. Its gotta be something im not doing right in the world builder. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor