Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hxazgalor  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 3:02:14 AM(UTC)
hxazgalor
Private
Malaysia

Hey all, newbie here. Glad to be part of this community :)

Anyway I originally posted this on CNCNZ, but I thought I'd ask around here as well.

CNC Den is no longer in existence, and with it go a rather large number of pretty good maps.

On that note, does anyone here happen to have most of those maps around? It'd be really cool if we C&C gamers can still play them again.

Also, I found most of these maps featured on CNC Den uploaded on this site called GameMaps, but I can't seem to download any of them. I guess it might require membership to the site before it allows users to download the maps it hosts. That sucks, really.

So yeah, anybody still have those maps by Lion, Othalla, Sydwyndr et al? Many thanks in return :)
Sponsor
Offline Gameanater  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 1:52:20 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Sadly, no. Sad

But I could make it up to you with 100 plus maps AND EVERY ZERO HOUR MAP there is in the game's files! lol Wink
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline marcusaurelius  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 2:12:04 PM(UTC)
marcusaurelius
Captain
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
You can access the website using an archive website, you might even be able to download content!
I build mods.
Offline SUPER-G  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 5:04:29 PM(UTC)
SUPER-G
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Canada

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Hm, maybe try contacting the former staff (if you know their e-mails). Using an archived version of the site may work as well. I remember them halting map reviewing more that a year ago.
Discord - PK_Soar #9531
PK_Soar #9531

He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in
one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. - Anton Lavey

Offline hxazgalor  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:35:47 AM(UTC)
hxazgalor
Private
Malaysia

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, while C&C Den is still around, RA Den is inaccessible to even the archives due to something about a bots.txt file or something like that? Someone mentioned this on CNCNZ.com's forums (where I asked this question too). I'm thinking of asking at PPM too, as I think Lion used to be part of the community there?

Hopefully someone might still have them...
Offline hxazgalor  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:37:14 AM(UTC)
hxazgalor
Private
Malaysia

Originally Posted by: Gameanater Go to Quoted Post
Sadly, no. Sad

But I could make it up to you with 100 plus maps AND EVERY ZERO HOUR MAP there is in the game's files! lol Wink

Sorry about the double post.

I've actually gone through the maps list here quite a number of times. Some are cool, some are kinda eh. But thanks for the offer anyway :)
Offline Jeneral Yusuf  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:29:33 PM(UTC)
Jeneral Yusuf
Captain
Malaysia

wait membership?
I first download the map here it does not need any membership?
Offline gary1910  
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 4:59:19 AM(UTC)
gary1910
Private

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hxazgalor Go to Quoted Post
Hey all, newbie here. Glad to be part of this community :)

Anyway I originally posted this on CNCNZ, but I thought I'd ask around here as well.

CNC Den is no longer in existence, and with it go a rather large number of pretty good maps.

On that note, does anyone here happen to have most of those maps around? It'd be really cool if we C&C gamers can still play them again.

Also, I found most of these maps featured on CNC Den uploaded on this site called GameMaps, but I can't seem to download any of them. I guess it might require membership to the site before it allows users to download the maps it hosts. That sucks, really.

So yeah, anybody still have those maps by Lion, Othalla, Sydwyndr et al? Many thanks in return :)

I have found the archive link of RADen.

Here the links from archive of CNCDen & RAden websites:

CNCDen

RADen

I was looking for them as well, then found a old post of Lion which he said he was migrating RADen maps to CNCDen, so I went to archive of CNCDen and click the link to RADen and it went to archive link of RADen!!!Big Smile

thanks 1 user thanked gary1910 for this useful post.
PTX-R on 5/1/2018(UTC)