Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline klingondragon  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 3:09:50 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
fixed small bugs from last update
Offline Gameanater  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:53:53 AM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KlingonDragon Go to Quoted Post
IT DOES FIRE AN ACTUAL NUKE
Soryy but it does and is this domination your complaining about or small changes
If its small changes then you don't need generals ability for pathfinder
The chem suits don't crash the game for me at home (I'm using windows 8 that could be it?)
I recently fixed the ranger tooltip but I haven't updated it here yet because it was a tiny change also as for its weapon coming from its feet I just ignore it
I was going to change the nuke and icbm models but decided that the snowy/night models are fine if you want me to change that I will

As for me rushing and not testing I resent that accusation because most of me nodding is not coding but laboriously testing and retesting until I'm happy
Maybe your game crashes because of something other than my mod like the operating system video card or ram
Every time I update this mod I have spent over an hour playing generals with that version and if there are bugs I fix them and retest for another hour

Good gosh, WAS MY BRAIN IN A CRAMP WHEN I WROTE THAT??

My apologies... I meant to say that I was talking about the Domination thingies you sent me over email, not Small Mod...

Don't ask me why I forgot to specify that.

I'm still not sure why the Chem Suits crash my game, the Boss's Chem Suits work just fine. MAYBE it has something to do with my normal PC using Windows 7, but I seriously doubt it.

I'm also not sure why I'm not getting any radiation left behind from the Nuke ICBM.

Anyway, I'm sorry. Please accept my apologies... Sad

Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline klingondragon  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:53:28 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

I'm not certain my chem suits work for small mod but since the game doesn't crash and the infantry say they have them (next to picture when you select them not under feet) I assume they do
I have no real way to check
Also sorry if I sounded a bit aggressive but I was defending a lot of my hard work
As for your nuke ... I don't know again domination or small changes as its fine for small but ive deleted domination so I cant check that
Offline klingondragon  
#24 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 11:17:50 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

Does anyone have any more suggestions as my brain has run dry
Offline acidbrain  
#25 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 2:06:03 PM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

Was thanked: 574 time(s) in 364 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KlingonDragon Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have any more suggestions as my brain has run dry

Make a button for each vehicle to bail with the pilot but only if the vehicle is veteran.
Panem et kirkinses
Offline klingondragon  
#26 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 2:12:39 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

I can try but I'm not sure about it
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:22:52 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Regarding Acidbrain post I think I know a confusing and long process of getting that to work. Put bomb truck stuff (module) on every unit but making the weapon only destroy the vehicle using it then the veteran unit does the rest since a vet. Vehicle drops the pilot automatically. Just a suggestion there's probably a much more easier way but this off top of my head
9Q_1P at your service. Moddin help and mod maker ranges from paradrop planes, aircraftcarriers and yes snow men with death lazer eyes

Want a peek? Visit this page
Advanced warfare
Offline klingondragon  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:25:10 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

Problem with that is vehicle dies
I think the point us to have it exit like infantry when transporting
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:07:47 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Confusing part every different unit has to have a different trigger the blows up the unit. Then the same trigger has to spawn the vehicle that was blownup. So as the unit blows up it creates the base unit (humvee crusader...) and since the vet. Vehicle dies it make the pilot come out = a pilot and the same vehicle just not a veteran unit. Sorry if I can't explain it good enough
9Q_1P at your service. Moddin help and mod maker ranges from paradrop planes, aircraftcarriers and yes snow men with death lazer eyes

Want a peek? Visit this page
Advanced warfare
Offline Rrtaya_tsamsiyu  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:27:53 PM(UTC)
Rrtaya_tsamsiyu
Colonel
United States

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 139 post(s)
would bike logic work? you can eject the guy off of a bike, but the bike dies. If you can tell it to just make it unmanned, it would do what you seem to be wanting
one soul at a time
Offline acidbrain  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:01:47 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

What about a button which purchases an upgrade which cost $0 en builditme 0 sec, the upgrade spawns an object with a KILL_PILOT weapon and has a lifetime of 0 seconds, the same object also spawns a new pilot right next to the vehicle.
The only annoying thing would be the upgrade complete message and such but that can also be fixed.
This idea is not mine btw, saw it somewhere else and liked it, going to add it to my mod too.
Panem et kirkinses
Offline klingondragon  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:50:44 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

I was thinking just change the conditions for the eject pilot module
Ie change on death to un upgrade purchased
Offline klingondragon  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:52:35 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

Ive just had another thought
Doesn't only usa have pilots
Offline klingondragon  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:59:10 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

added eject pilot
only for vanilla usa
small but lol bug: ejecting pilot leaves the vehicle with vet and pilot has vet
so if you have a 3^ vehicle you can eject pilot and put it in next vehicle then you have two 3^ vehicles
you could even make a chain so your entire army has 3^ just by maxing 1 tank
Offline acidbrain  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:46:56 AM(UTC)
acidbrain
General

The whole idea behind the bail stuff for me is when you have a group of vehicles attacking and a vet vehicle is almost destroyed you eject the vet pilot and put him in another vehicle.
If you make an upgrade button which spawns an object that kills the pilot in the vehicle and spawns a new vet pilot next to the vehicle it´s nicer imo.
You can add the eject pilot die module to the object that kills the pilot.
Panem et kirkinses
Offline klingondragon  
#36 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:32:57 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

i'm going to remove this mod in favor of several smaller but less buggy mods
i'll post them each in a separate forum
Offline klingondragon  
#37 Posted : Sunday, June 5, 2016 5:40:29 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

Does anyone still have this mod? I've moved from my mum's pc to my laptop and think this mod would be a great starting point for a new mod I've been thinking about making ever since I got zh working on win 10.
I can't find the file anywhere and wondered if anyone still has it.
If not I can just do it all again from scratch. And this time I can sort out some of the bugs and probably have it done quickly due to my experience since making this mod.

Any suggestions for small mod v2 would be appreciated.
Offline Gameanater  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:50:04 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I might, but it's very unlikely. I could check my old, old emails and try and find the Domination-Small Mod merge you sent me that one time, though.
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Offline klingondragon  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:59:52 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom

That's better than nothing. Although most of the changes i made are so simple it wouldn't be hard for me to recreate it with less bugs.
Offline JamesCaywood  
#40 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 7:00:13 PM(UTC)
JamesCaywood
Private
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
so no one has this mod ? darn wanted to try it