Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JaymesKeller  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 2:17:02 AM(UTC)
JaymesKeller
Private
United Kingdom

UPDATE - 11:12AM

I have had to copy some of the settings from the SKU file, and now it works as it should.

UPDATE - 29/03/2013 - 10:44 AM

I have discovered that, after manually extracting the thing, the configuration for the worldbuilder app is slightly off. If I copy the exe and config file to the "Data" directory in the game folder, it runs fine. However, me being me, I can't accept that, and it makes it a little bit messy.

So what I'm going to do is poke around in the file, and see if I can get it to see the Data directory while in the main folder.

The Original Post I've put is here:

Okay, so I get hold of a copy of worldbuilder, and I attempt to install it. Now, I have an Origin copy of the game, and yet, despite the fact it's installed, it's pretty much just saying to me: "Nope, it's not there!" Despite the fact I've installed it before!

What can I do in this situation, or am I screwed?

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2013 6:13:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Solved, at last!

Sponsor
Offline HeraldDawn67  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:24:29 AM(UTC)
HeraldDawn67
Private

Originally Posted by: JaymesKeller Go to Quoted Post
UPDATE - 11:12AM

I have had to copy some of the settings from the SKU file, and now it works as it should.

UPDATE - 29/03/2013 - 10:44 AM

I have discovered that, after manually extracting the thing, the configuration for the worldbuilder app is slightly off. If I copy the exe and config file to the "Data" directory in the game folder, it runs fine. However, me being me, I can't accept that, and it makes it a little bit messy.

So what I'm going to do is poke around in the file, and see if I can get it to see the Data directory while in the main folder.

The Original Post I've put is here:

Okay, so I get hold of a copy of worldbuilder, and I attempt to install it. Now, I have an Origin copy of the game, and yet, despite the fact it's installed, it's pretty much just saying to me: "Nope, it's not there!" Despite the fact I've installed it before!

What can I do in this situation, or am I screwed?

Running into this problem but your method doesn't work as my worldbuilder doesn't have a config file.

HELP!