Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stratofortress-B-7  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:01:27 AM(UTC)
Stratofortress-B-7
Private
Greece

I am making a mod for Red Alert 3 in which the aircraft prevail, and I was wondering if anyone could help me to give the Japanese a Blimp type airship with missiles and jet engines, and small machine guns.
The Pilot is having some, flashbacks, so to speak.
Sponsor
Offline CommieDog  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:42:48 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
The easiest way would probably be to clone the Kirov and change its weapons.
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you
Offline Disco Ninjas Gaming  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:10:13 PM(UTC)
Disco Ninjas Gaming
Major
United States
Location: A Place where psychotic hallucinations constantly attack the brains of several awesome people.

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
That's a very cool idea. I can imagine it at best possible graphics, and it's beautiful!
By what your planning it won't really seem that hard, unless you do some faction edits and adding.
Perhaps a huge list of skirmish maps to add as well, specifically made for air combat.

Although I see you want aircraft to be prominent, their has to be a balancing factor, so I suggest a 'high-tech-level' unit that is like an updated missile dudes, bullfrogs(those anti-air boats) and other anti-air stuff, plus you would have to give the allies a Kirov as well.
You say you're a bigener so if that still means what I think it does, this will take a while.

Edited by moderator Sunday, March 3, 2013 1:27:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Double Post Merge

I own him

Col. Burton
Offline Stratofortress-B-7  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2013 7:31:05 PM(UTC)
Stratofortress-B-7
Private
Greece

Originally Posted by: Disco Ninjas Gaming Go to Quoted Post
That's a very cool idea. I can imagine it at best possible graphics, and it's beautiful!
By what your planning it won't really seem that hard, unless you do some faction edits and adding.
Perhaps a huge list of skirmish maps to add as well, specifically made for air combat.

Although I see you want aircraft to be prominent, their has to be a balancing factor, so I suggest a 'high-tech-level' unit that is like an updated missile dudes, bullfrogs(those anti-air boats) and other anti-air stuff, plus you would have to give the allies a Kirov as well.
You say you're a bigener so if that still means what I think it does, this will take a while.

Yes it will take a while, but I hope to add lots of units, so visual quality won't really matter, but the littl video thing where it has a female explaining the powers and purpose thing is gonna be hard to overcome. So if anyone knows how to make one for a unit and add that video
to the units please speak up.
The Pilot is having some, flashbacks, so to speak.