Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rhinolonghorn  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2023 2:04:03 PM(UTC)
Rhinolonghorn
Private

I'm pretty new to making AIs in Worldbuilder, but I have managed to get some basic ones working successfully. I am looking to improve my AI building skills, but I have some questions that I can't seem to find answers to:

1. How can I make my dozers/workers go to different supply docks before money is taken from them? I want to be able to collect from multiple spots early on in the game. The only way I can find to head to multiple is to wait for one to be depleted a bit and then head to the next nearest one with full cash.

2. How can I get my AI to capture buildings? I've tried a few different methods that are built in, but I can't seem to get any of them to work. How should I go about doing this?

3. When building base defenses, I can only seem to be able to make a couple before they just won't build anymore. I can link my current AI build if needed. How can I get them to better defend?

4. How can I get my AI to sell buildings? There doesn't seem to be a function for that. Maybe I missed it?

Answers and links to other forum posts are greatly appreciated. I can provide more details if necessary.
Sponsor