Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MicScoTho  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:23:39 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
AuroraAlphaHL2 wrote:

This is right before the camera gets shakey. The explosion actually gets much larger than what you see in the sig.
Yes, yes it does. Doesn't it? Wink
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline BlackAce2020  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2007 2:05:58 PM(UTC)
BlackAce2020
General

BTW Mike,aren't you on the staff for TPoHTW, is that mod beginng made for the CNC 3 system
Look, at the gaping holes 1 inch in front of you. I missed
Flyin' high in sky, dropping bombs, and sayin' bye bye
Offline MicScoTho  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2007 2:27:18 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

I'm not on the staff in terms of actually contributing towards its development - I just help out here and there and run the website. But yes, TPoHW will be created for C&C 3.
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline incia  
#24 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:36:13 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Oh, yes. Did you collect information of the Spectator program/thing/falafa?
Because I would really want to download it. 'Cause the game don't come untill December into Sweden, so it would be fun to atleast watch some other guys play the game while I wait.

And some other questions about the Scrin. Do the Scrin have a normal Barracks and War factory? Do they have normal Infantry units?
Offline CG Apollos  
#25 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:14:09 PM(UTC)
CG Apollos
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
BlackAce2020 wrote:

And again AA comes to the Rescue, thanks alot, i will have to see about those fire hawks, but , to make something thats better than a king rapotr, is.........is thhat even possible. I'm gad that they are going to create better tanks because the stupid overlords were farel lame, and king raptors are much better than overlords. Also King raptor rule. BUt thanks anyway AA
Your welcome.
MicScoTho wrote:

Yes, yes it does. Doesn't it? Wink
Yeah. Too bad the Ion Cannon in-game isn't as powerful as the one in the cinematic. It is very underpowered. Wink
Offline BlackAce2020  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:22:36 PM(UTC)
BlackAce2020
General

What are the minimum requirements
Offline renaissance  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:04:10 PM(UTC)
renaissance
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
Canada

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Posted in another topic:
AuroraAlphaHL2 wrote:

I'm unsure on the full version of the game but I assume they are the same as the demo or close:

REQUIRED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

• OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of
    Vista are not supported)
  • CPU: 2.0 GHz or higher
  • RAM: 512 MB or more
  • Hard Drive: 1.4 GB or more of free space
  • Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. Video card with 64
    MB or more memory and one of these chipsets is required: ATI
    8500 or greater, NVIDIA GeForce4 or greater. (ATI Radeon 9200
    and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.)
  • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
UserPostedImage
Offline BlackAce2020  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:24:56 PM(UTC)
BlackAce2020
General

Thanks, i definately have to buy a new processor
and a new vidoe card, i think there is one one sale for 80 and is 256 mb
Offline xDeliverancex  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:13:30 PM(UTC)
xDeliverancex
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff Member

BlackAce2020 wrote:

BTW Mike,aren't you on the staff for TPoHTW, is that mod beginng made for the CNC 3 system

He's not, but I am.

Hey mike, Is the WB for CnC3 (if any) be any simmilae to the WB for ZH?
UserPostedImage
Offline MicScoTho  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:49:33 AM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
United States

Incia wrote:

Oh, yes. Did you collect information of the Spectator program/thing/falafa?
Because I would really want to download it. 'Cause the game don't come untill December into Sweden, so it would be fun to atleast watch some other guys play the game while I wait.

And some other questions about the Scrin. Do the Scrin have a normal Barracks and War factory? Do they have normal Infantry units?
The spectator program should be available for download from the official website at some point in the future. I'm not sure when.

Scrin infantry units and vehicles are naturally alien, but I guess you can call some of them "normal".

Quote:
Yeah. Too bad the Ion Cannon in-game isn't as powerful as the one in the cinematic. It is very underpowered.
Indeed, the one in the cinematic almost seems too powerful to be an Ion Cannon, no?

Quote:
What are the minimum requirements
The official minimum requirements are available here: http://www.cncgeneralswo...system-requirements.aspx

http://www.cncgeneralswo...system-requirements.aspx

Quote:
Hey mike, Is the WB for CnC3 (if any) be any simmilae to the WB for ZH?
There will be a World Builder released for C&C 3. Hopefully very soon. It'll be similar to the one for Zero Hour, but there are bound to be changes. Check out this page: http://www.commandandcon...orldbuilder/default.aspx

Also, I've posted day two of my summit report. Complete with emergency exit doors that lie, gigantic utensils, and Joe Kucan. I also discuss my single-player campaign impressions (Nod, in particular) and the Scrin.
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline incia  
#31 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 7:06:09 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Seems kind of weird, already 2 patches out and still seems like there are lots of bugs (weird errors).

Here are one bug I found during a Skirmish match, after the AI had sold one of their buildings the cash number that comes from the sold structure constantly reappeared and didn't disappear:
UserPostedImage

One other thing I noticed, if you group several different units with the same abilities shouldn't that ability remain in the box? When you have grouped Zone Troopers and GDI Commando you are unable to use the Jump-jet ability, I find this really irritating:
UserPostedImage
Offline CG Apollos  
#32 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 7:32:14 AM(UTC)
CG Apollos
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The commando's jump-jet is counted as a different ability (Different CommandButton.), because he can also jump-jet onto buildings, which means you can't use both zone troopers and the commando at the same time for jump-jetting.

I saw that money bug yesterday as well and took a few screenshots myself, pretty weird.
MicScoTho wrote:

Quote:
Yeah. Too bad the Ion Cannon in-game isn't as powerful as the one in the cinematic. It is very underpowered.
Indeed, the one in the cinematic almost seems too powerful to be an Ion Cannon, no?

Also, I've posted day two of my summit report. Complete with emergency exit doors that lie, gigantic utensils, and Joe Kucan. I also discuss my single-player campaign impressions (Nod, in particular) and the Scrin.
Yeah, even in-game some people call it overpowered. Then you watch the cinematic and it looks tiny. I guess scale isn't important for the cinematics, just the "Wow!" factor.

That summit report looks nice, it sounds like you had a good time (You met Joe Kucan/Kane, I envy you.) and I would like to see the third article (Tournament results...? Wink).

Edited by user Friday, March 30, 2007 10:40:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Firion Corodix  
#33 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 7:40:28 AM(UTC)
Firion Corodix
General

that command button thing really is stupid. i feel it should show all the command buttons for all the different types of units, that way you can still micro them a little bit even when you have them as one big group. Really something EA could have done better.
UserPostedImage
Offline krit  
#34 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 8:06:03 AM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Just click (don't double click) the Zone Trooper button for their set of abilities then click the Commando button and do the same thing and they should still be all selected... If I'm not mistakened...

Edited by user Friday, March 30, 2007 8:07:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Firion Corodix  
#35 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 11:16:19 AM(UTC)
Firion Corodix
General

so you´d need to do it for each unit at a time by clicking their buttons? still not as fast as having the buttons available right away but it´s better then nothing.
UserPostedImage
Offline MicScoTho  
#36 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 12:11:46 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
United States

Quote:
Yeah, even in-game some people call it overpowered. Then you watch the cinematic and it looks tiny. I guess scale isn't important for the cinematics, just the "Wow!" factor.
Or perhaps there's a another, generally unknown element of the story that I've been hinting at? Wink We'll see... play the singleplayer campaign. Smile
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline krit  
#37 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2007 3:42:30 PM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

MicScoTho wrote:

Quote:
Or perhaps there's a another, generally unknown element of the story that I've been hinting at? Wink We'll see... play the singleplayer campaign. Smile

You are correct, I already got there, want a spoiler? lol
UserPostedImage
Offline incia  
#38 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:27:28 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

If you spoil the game for me, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I will... I'll gonna eat all your dogs!
Offline krit  
#39 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:49:49 AM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

You're going to eat my two St. Bernards?
UserPostedImage
Offline incia  
#40 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:37:32 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Yeah, fresh meat, for the whole week ^__^