Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zovenaquin  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2015 12:46:14 PM(UTC)
Zovenaquin
Private

hey i know this is an old topic but im having trouble patching Command & Conquer Generals & Zero Hour i bought them as part of the Command & Conquer the ultimate collection they installed alright but i ccaant patch them it says the old file was not found please help.
Sponsor
Offline JosephDalton  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 5:09:04 AM(UTC)
JosephDalton
Private

I am also trying to set up patch 1.07, the following message appears: "lacking or invalid registry/ini entry". There is good enough and cancel buttons. Whilst i press good enough, it opens my command & conquer listing window with text "find HKLM.SOFTWAREelectronics artseagamesgenerals.Installpath". If i try to choose any document from this listing, there pop-usapatch blunders "Old record now not found. However, a document of the equal call become found. No update done considering that record contents do not in shape. But one of the user suggested me that the problem will be solves when uninstall the game and reinstall. Then install the same patch. You should be fine after that.
Offline klingondragon  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 6:16:51 AM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
The ultimate collection comes with the latest patch (1.8 for generals 1.04 for ZH).