Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ryknow69  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 4:05:43 PM(UTC)
ryknow69
Private

The mod is lovely.

Great additions and good videos for a fan made mod.

There are, however, some things that need to be fixed gameplay wise.

Tick Tank's turret mode takes too long to be viable in any way. Counting it, I find that cutting 45% off the deploy time will actually make it worth going into.

Marauders' Stealth in tiberium doesn't work.

Longhorn's can't deploy 3 of the 4 units it puts into it if you fill it completely.

Fiend Herd ability has poor AI control, having them attack structures rather than enemy units killing them.

The logistics blimp seems to not Jam missiles much(barely at all), some get deterred only milliseconds before directly hitting, still doing damage to it.

Fissure Tank's range makes its anti-garrison use useless, it's a mortal for pete's sake, it should shoot like one.

By Cost per Damage, the suicide drone from airpad is useless.

Herdmaster's speed is so slow compared to his fiends, a good person just has to run him around the map then attack, not worrying about losing him and then losing control of the fiends.

Blossom Trees need to be destroyable, as to allow an opposing army to deny them the near infinite tiberian field.
Sponsor
Offline predatore  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2012 12:46:05 PM(UTC)
predatore
Private
The Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten Staff

Somebody had uploaded to youtube some gameplay videos of all Fogotten missions. When I saw the mission 4 video (
) The mission started with 1280000 credits, there was no fog of war, and the ion storm rays were not showing correctly. I thought he was playing a hacked version of the map Irked . I know for sure those bugs were not on the version I have played; as I've created the map, the ion storm scripts (Drummin did all the other scripts), and I've played many beta and final versions. He said "it is a bug on the mod". Can anybody check this?
Offline dddd44  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2014 10:03:56 AM(UTC)
dddd44
Private

the same stuff happens to me and i think it should be patched though.
Offline CommieDog  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2014 11:11:43 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ryknow69 Go to Quoted Post
Longhorn's can't deploy 3 of the 4 units it puts into it if you fill it completely.

This is a known issue with no fix possible. It's just a flaw in the vanilla C&C 3 engine.

Originally Posted by: ryknow69 Go to Quoted Post
Fiend Herd ability has poor AI control, having them attack structures rather than enemy units killing them.

They're supposed to attack the nearest thing. I imagine that often, that would be a Refinery.
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you
Offline Steel Bear  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:56:43 PM(UTC)
Steel Bear
Private

"Fissure Tank's range makes its anti-garrison use useless, it's a mortal for pete's sake, it should shoot like one."
And The Forgotten also do not have infantry that can clear garrisoned buildings. Tha's weakness right there. This ability should be given to disc throwers and/or mortar soldiers.

And they also don't have a walker, but it's not so neсessary :)

And this (http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Bombard) could be a nice epic unit for Forgotten in KW :)

Super-weapon of the Forgottem can't kill infantry...no comments...

And also Messenger (if controlled by an AI) does not turn into an outpost. It just goes to a tiberium field center where it can't deploy

Edited by user Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:07:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified