Community Manager Aaron "APOC" Kaufman has posted a list of the changes slated for C&C 3 Patch 1.05
on the Official C&C Forums
I should emphasize that these are major
changes to the game and that for many of the changes we'll have to see how everything interacts before we can fully judge the balance implications. In terms of exploits, I know many of you will be happy to see that all known exploits (to my knowledge) will be fixed as well. Here are a few of the broader noteworthy changes:
- Many significant balance changes
- Classic Command & Conquer left-click orders mouse setup option
- 4 new multiplayer/skirmish maps have been added, two of which are tournament maps
- Online map transfer bug for certain custom fan maps fixed
- Online multiplayer loading screens now show a snapshot of the selected map and statistics for each player
- In team-based matches, allied players now share ground control, allowing them to build structures in each others' bases
- Fixed an error that will now make it easier for certain structures to be placed
- Some campaign missions tuned and rebalanced
Patch 1.05 is going through QA testing at EA and is slated to be released later this month. I've posted the patch changes here
on the Generals World Forums for your discussion.
» Upcoming Patch 1.05 Change Notes
Last edited by Mike on Thursday, May 10, 2007 at 11:32:41 PM.