Game For Windows podcast at 1Up.com interviewed Mike Verdu and Jason Bender.
- The similarity between Kryptonite and Tiberium
- The comeback of RTS games in 2006 and 2007 and quality of the RTS market
- The story telling perspective of C&C 3
- Full motion video was "almost a no-brainer"
- Characters in the story have "depth and dimension".
- "Not just another game from the 90's"
- Very insistent on fast gameplay
- No simultaneous release on PC and Xbox360
- Xbox360 won't play against PC versions
- Sides are very balanced for competition
- Will have a third party spectator program for PC that doesn't even require you own the game
Head over to www.1up.com/do/minisite
to listen to the GFW podcast. The interview starts about 24 minutes in.
A little note: They did not even mention C&C Generals. They skipped over it in conversation.