Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline king  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:34:48 PM(UTC)
king
Major

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have modded my airforcegeneral to build a BorgCube with an upgrade that gives the BorgCube more lasers.
I have enclosed the files, could someone look them through and help me. I want all the BorgCubes that I build to upgrade with the BorgLasers upgrade. I can only upgrade 1 BorgCube. Please help????????????????????????

Thanx
File Attachment(s):
BORGCUBE.zip (1,710kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
Sponsor
Offline CommieDog  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:44:49 AM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
While you have the Upgrade correctly set to OBJECT, your CommandButton is set to PLAYER_UPGRADE. Try OBJECT_UPGRADE instead.
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you
Offline king  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:18:09 AM(UTC)
king
Major

worked. thanx.

Sky Demon  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:36:15 PM(UTC)

This mod looks like alot of fun and is certainly unique to an RTS game such as this. I have noticed you are making the mod for Zero-Hour.

I am unfortunately stuck with normalGenerals. Would there be a chance of you making this for normal Generals one day?
Offline king  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:46:53 PM(UTC)
king
Major

Maybe, but I have used a ton of units and buildings from around 10 different mods. That would take a lot of time to ask the right people for persission to go public. Maybe one day. But I have only been working on the airforce general, but now he's insane with around 12 tanks, 12 buildings, 5 helicopters, and 7 planes. Besides that theres is a repair drone capable of building another 5 buildings. All units have ChinaNanoarmor, hellfiredrone and scoutdrone, humvee with lasercannon. Devastator with selfdestruct mechanism, plasmatank with beam and/or pulse etc. etc. Maybe one day ready for public or I will edit Normal Generals.