Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Astick  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2007 1:59:59 PM(UTC)
Astick
Private

Where can I download the world builder for zero hour
i'm having the same problem with the first decade but nothing I do worked

Edited by user Thursday, January 4, 2007 2:23:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

/(insert stupid thought here)\
Sponsor
Offline MicScoTho  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2007 4:14:12 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
You do not need to download it. Please see this page: http://www.cncgeneralswo...ur/worldbuilder/faq.aspx
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline Astick  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2007 4:30:12 PM(UTC)
Astick
Private

Well I wish that helped but i'm talking about the First decade. Witch means there is no Generals short cut in the start menu just first decade whitch you start the games through there.[:-grumpy]
Oh yeah I can't find it in the program files.

Edited by user Thursday, January 4, 2007 4:37:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

/(insert stupid thought here)\
Offline krit  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2007 4:54:54 PM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Direcory: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour
File name: WorldBuilder.exe
UserPostedImage
Offline MicScoTho  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2007 6:18:09 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
From the link I posted:
Quote:
If you have C&C Generals and/or Zero Hour installed as part of The First Decade of Command & Conquer compilation pack, this shortcut may not exist in your start menu. If you cannot find the shortcut to World Builder as described above, you can try browsing to one of the following paths within My Computer:

* C&C Generals: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command and Conquer Generals\WorldBuilder.exe
* C&C Generals Zero Hour: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\WorldBuilder.exe
* C&C Generals with The First Decade: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals\WorldBuilder.exe
* C&C Generals Zero Hour with The First Decade: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer(tm) Generals Zero Hour\WorldBuilder.exe
If it isn't at that location, you'll have to browse to whatever folder you installed The First Decade in. If it's still not there, it would seem to indicate that you don't have a legitimate copy of The First Decade, in which case sorry but we can't help you.
MicScoTho - Founder