Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2142GenReaper  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:28:56 PM(UTC)
2142GenReaper
Major

since everytime I get a CnC SDK it doesn't work for me.So,I suggest this mod to you.

It is a What if mod.
IT is a What If Iraq won the Iraqi-Irani War and Operation:Desert Storm Failed and Iraq invaded and took over the rest of the Middle East.And Saddam Hussien sets his eyes on Europe,North Afirca, and India.

Story:After defeating and wiping the coatiltion forces durning the Gulf War, Saddam Hussein's armies invaded and conquered Saudi Arabia in less than a month.Soon After Conquering Saudi Arabia,he concertrated on conquering Iraq's neighbors to the North and West and open the road to a eventually invasion of Israel and Turkey.After conquering Jordan and Syria,Saddam Hussein invaded Turkey and destrpyed it's military in less than a week and soon after Turkey Surrendered.After the succesful conquest of Turkey.Iraq attacked and conquered Lebanon,Armenia, and Georgia.The Russian goverment was shocked by the assualt of it's former allies during the cold war and had a border war with Iraq,Russia was soon defeated and Iraq annexed Cacaus and its conquered territories.After this Iraq overan Israel in least than 4 days.Soon Iraq concerated on its Eastern Neighbors.On the beginning of the 21st Century Iraq attacked and conquered Afganistan and Pakistan in less than 4 months.Turkmestan and other countries followed.In the West.The US,NATO,Russia,India, and China ,knew after conquering the Middle East.Iraq May soon set it's eyes on Europe,North Africa, and India.And prepared for the worst.Iraq was now a superpower and a empire.the Babylon Empire was reborn.on 2008,Iraq assaulted Egypt,Greece,Russia, and India.World War III has begun.

The mod will feature a mixture of real-life and Command&Conquer weapondry,there will be no generals, and will feture units and characters(including Tanya,Slavik,MAybe Kane,Mcneil,General Alexander, and General Solomon. from All CnC Universes.I already have the name of a Iraqi Heavy Tank,Jihad Tank(A tank with 3 barrels and can crush smaller viechles).Be kind of cool you could make your own VMFs.:D

Edited by user Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:44:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Attack is the best Defense.
Sponsor
Offline krit  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:38:08 PM(UTC)
krit
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I would say I've seen worse storyline ideas, but this is just absurd. You can conquer a country, but stabilizing it is another question. Given that Saddam defeated all the countries he conquered, Iraq will not have the man power to continue with the war. The conquered countries will not, and would not be able to provide support given that they have just recently be decimated, and Iraq would have to station garissons in this conquered countries, further lowering the amount of manpower available at the front lines.

I don't call this is a suggestion, but more like having someone to do something for you because you can't do it yourself.

Not to mention the team already has other things on their plan...
UserPostedImage