Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AccidentalNoobs  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:19:12 PM(UTC)
AccidentalNoobs
Private

Not sure where to put this thread at..

Hi... I am looking for a couple of maps that I use to play back in 2005-2006.

First... is a Parking Lot map.. Small map with unlimited Cash thing where a unit can be stationed on it for 24/7 gaining butt load of money. where another online multiplayer is just few feet away. their use to be 1vs1 2vs2 or FFA with 4 people..

Second.. im looking for a Infantry only map. where you cant make any Tanks or Aircraft/Helis... (except the use of usa transport Heli) Map also include unlimited cash.

Map has a good size... 4 island with 1 entry point where everyone meets in middle. River Divides the players. Im not a map creator or nor how to do it... If i could I would.. If someone can please help me find the maps that be great.. Not sure where i can find them again
Sponsor
Offline klingondragon  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:56:21 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
Asking for specific maps is unlikely to yield results.
Your best chance is probably to commission someone to remake the maps for you. From what you've described it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to recreate them.
Offline Annihilationzh  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:32:04 PM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
As klingon said. There's very little chance anyone here knows those maps. But the scripts are easy enough to remake.
If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.