Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#61 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:41:21 AM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
CLEAN UP Your PM bro cant send one

I down loaded it so i can test it and see if i cant get it working

Edited by user Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:43:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: i felt like it

9Q_1P at your service. Moddin help and mod maker ranges from paradrop planes, aircraftcarriers and yes snow men with death lazer eyes

Want a peek? Visit this page
Advanced warfare
Offline UTD^Force  
#62 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:59:11 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Jordan

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
cleaned up 0 PM's in the inbox and sendbox. (you can send now).
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

Moderator and former map reviewer
CnC Labs
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#63 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:35:25 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Got XD what's the max?
9Q_1P at your service. Moddin help and mod maker ranges from paradrop planes, aircraftcarriers and yes snow men with death lazer eyes

Advanced warfare
Offline klingondragon  
#64 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:42:16 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
In the future I would advise creating a new ini file in object not editing existing ones as the game reads everything in that folder and so you can keep your mod objects separate and therefore easy to find and edit
Offline UTD^Force  
#65 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:14:05 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

@qqqp
the max is 100 PMs.
@ Klingon
the new tank is on the top, the commandbutton is the last command button in CommandButton.ini, But it's better to use your idea...
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline klingondragon  
#66 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:32:30 PM(UTC)
klingondragon
General
United Kingdom
Location: Laniakea; Virgo Supercluster; Local Sheet; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion–Cygnus Arm; Gould Belt; Local Bubble; Local Interstellar Cloud; Sol System; Sol III; Europe; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland; Great Britain; England; Essex

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 217 post(s)
Only for objects not for the command button or command set
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#67 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:32:37 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Your tank my friend is done.

What you where doing was right took me forever to find what was wrong I still don't know what I did but I deleted the dds version and it worked fine

Also. Took the liberty of fixing the model. Urge garrison of troops fire out of a box I put on top and your. Buggy missile fires out of the missile pod on top

Advanced warfare
Offline UTD^Force  
#68 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:57:44 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Originally Posted by: qqqqqqqqqp Go to Quoted Post
Your tank my friend is done.

What you where doing was right took me forever to find what was wrong I still don't know what I did but I deleted the dds version and it worked fine

Also. Took the liberty of fixing the model. Urge garrison of troops fire out of a box I put on top and your. Buggy missile fires out of the missile pod on top

Thanks! Can you upload it?
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#69 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:35:00 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Uhm no can't seem to get it on my phone..... Tuesday or if you can't wait that long you could try fixing it yourself the way I did (remove the army1.dds or the dds version of evey thing and if that still don't work you'll have to wait srry :(

Advanced warfare
thanks 1 user thanked qqqqqqqqqp for this useful post.
UTD^Force on 9/4/2014(UTC)
Offline UTD^Force  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:39:15 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Uhm no can't seem to get it on my phone..... Tuesday or if you can't wait that long you could try fixing it yourself the way I did (remove the army1.dds or the dds version of evey thing and if that still don't work you'll have to wait srry :(

Oh, it's Thursday... I'm still waiting and waiting waiting and waiting waiting and waiting waiting and waiting waiting and waiting waiting and waiting.
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#71 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:41:47 AM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

XD so srry i see if i cant get it now im at school so yea

So i forgot to put it on one of my many flashdrives i will get it to you by this time tommarrow for shere... i usualy have everything on my flash drives but not this time

Edited by user Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:44:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Advanced warfare
Offline UTD^Force  
#72 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:19:04 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

I've just fixed it, removed the .dds version. And imported it to a new .Gmax file, then exported it and it was working!!!!!
Thanks every body!Big Smile Big Smile Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Smile Smile Smile Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#73 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:18:49 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

Your welcome I think

Btw I keeping the tank treads side view

Advanced warfare
Offline UTD^Force  
#74 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:21:51 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Your welcome I think

Btw I keeping the tank treads side view

Oh yes, I did what you told me to do before. But, it looks like there was something wrong in my .Gmax file... Thank you!!!!Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline qqqqqqqqqp  
#75 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:25:16 PM(UTC)
qqqqqqqqqp
Major
United States

No probs anytime

Advanced warfare
Offline UTD^Force  
#76 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:49:50 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Here's what I've changed 'til now...
These are two tanks that I made, just to test the skin, animation and working with Gmax.
There is a ready map (to see what Ive changed) in the .big file called : "Maps\000!!!AAA Tanks Images\000!!!AAA Tanks Images.map" extract it and place it in a folder named "000!!!AAA Tanks Images" if it wasn't created after the extraction.

Uploading...
File Attachment(s):
00TheThingsI'veChanged&Tanks.rar (4,433kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline UTD^Force  
#77 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 3:36:02 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Here is the new tank, I think you will know the problems when you see the tank in-game and make it fire...

EDIT: I forgot to add the textures here, now I'm on my phone so can't add 'em, The Point, the skin isn't a problem. I really need help.

Edited by user Friday, September 19, 2014 3:51:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
HelpME.rar (27kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline Rrtaya_tsamsiyu  
#78 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:27:33 PM(UTC)
Rrtaya_tsamsiyu
Colonel
United States

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Ok, worked on it some. Attached new code, didn't do anything to the model.
On the model, you might want to angle the firing bones slightly up to match the firing tubes instead of being oriented to the world, but it looks ok as is too.

The animation problems are all with the condition states, except maybe for one which i havn't been able to fix. It reverts to the default state for a moment when done unpacking and right before it packs, not sure how to fix it.

Here's what i changed in the code, i think i wrote it all down;

DefaultConditionState;
changed hidden bone from RealRocketLauncher to RealRocketLaunc. Your bone is miss-named.
This change hides the animated launcher when using the real one.

Changed REALLYDAMAGED MOVING REALLYDAMAGED UNPACKING REALLYDAMAGED PACKING and DEPLOYED REALLYDAMAGED to a alias condition states
This change is due to the fact that all the damaged condition states are the same as regular, because you haven't made a damaged model yet. So, i made these into aliases instead of adding the model info and all the hide/show work i was doing.

Added show/hide tags for REALCARRIER01 and 02, Animation2, and Carrier1
This change hides the animated launcher base when using the real one, and vise-versa.

Switched show/hide in DEPLOYED condition state
This change hides the animated launcher base when using the real one, and vise-versa.

As far as trying to fix the problem that still remains;
Tried adding a transition state
Tried adding details to PACKING, UNPACKING, and DEPLOYED
Tried removing animation stuffs from DEPLOYED

One odd thing i discovered was that after it unpacks, the doors stay open. i assumed they would snap shut once the animation was done, because there isn't an open unanimated copy of the doors to be there once the animation is done. i believe they stay open because of the animation info in the DEPLOYED state. Due to that animation info being there, it just stays on the last frame of the animation, and so the doors stay open. This works fine, but if you add a damaged conditonstate to it you might want to test and see what happens to the doors if you damage it while it is deployed, they might suddenly appear shut when it changes from DEPLOYED to DEPLOYED REALLYDAMAGED.

Edit; also, the really fast firing rockets are cool lol.

Edited by user Friday, September 19, 2014 11:29:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
0rocket.zip (3kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
one soul at a time
thanks 1 user thanked Rrtaya_tsamsiyu for this useful post.
UTD^Force on 9/20/2014(UTC)
Offline UTD^Force  
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:03:12 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
Jordan

Thank you a lot!!!!
Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

CnC Labs
Offline Rrtaya_tsamsiyu  
#80 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 4:02:43 AM(UTC)
Rrtaya_tsamsiyu
Colonel
United States

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Welcome:]
one soul at a time