Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Squidhead  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:18:30 PM(UTC)
Squidhead
Private

I'm having an issue with modding aircraft where they look fine in Gmax but when they are in game they are very light and shiny. I don't know if it matters but it is the bomber that drops MOAB that I'm changing not one from the airfield so I first thought maybe they are higher up in the sky so they are lighter or something?

Anyways the pictures will be below, please don't question or judge the theme and quality of the 'aircraft' :P It was just a joke kinda thing cus I was asking my friend for some kinda cool ideas earlier today and he said "Santa clause dropping a carpet bomb?" so I just rolled with it and I was supposed to take a shot of it ingame but it turned out weird and I feel this is gonna crop up again when I do something a little more serious.

So yeah if anyone knows what's happening and how to sort it all help is appreciated
Squidhead attached the following image(s):
Silly Santa.jpg
Damn wtf.jpg
Sponsor
Offline NOP  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:02:59 AM(UTC)
NOP
Major

It looks like you didn't apply any textures... You should apply textures, and put the textures in your textures folder... Or have you already done that? Nice project BTW...
Offline Squidhead  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:12:21 AM(UTC)
Squidhead
Private

Yeah that did the trick thanks :)and sadly I'm not sure I have the aspiration for a full on Christmas conversion but that would be a pretty fun project if this does end up more thsn a one off :P