Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yoshi714  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2008 7:14:16 AM(UTC)
Yoshi714
Major

First of all, I'm a huge fan of mods, and I've enjoyed mostly the AllStars and ShockWave mods! Today is the first time I have experimented with the TPoHTW. I have taken bits and pieces of both the shockwave and the allstars mods to put into generals so I could enjoy certain aspects of the mod without having to play the whole mod. DetoNato - being that you are the creator of this mod I'd like to make sure you have no problem with me borrowing units and/or effects from this mod for use in Zero Hour alone. I have no intention of distributing anything besides possible reposting it on here if someone was interested and didn't know how to do it themselves... in which case I always give the credit where its due. If this is ok, then what I'm wondering is has anyone tried to take that lightening from this mod into Zero Hour?? I'd like to add it as a weather effect on a stormy map I have, and have it be random with severe damage on what it hits... If anyone has tried anything similar let me know!! Thanks
Turtling is not a strategy, its a weakness
Sponsor
Offline DetoNato  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:29:00 PM(UTC)
DetoNato
Major
All Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
Germany

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sure you can use everything you wanted for your own mod without permission. But please do not release a mod with tpohw contents to the public without my permission. I would be glad if I could test that mod before you release it. Depending on the wok you did with this I would grant you the permission and also would give you some tips to fix possible bugs or problems if you like.
<< DetoNato >>
Creator of The Power of Hightech Warfare and Timeless War

UserPostedImage
Offline Yoshi714  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:48:36 PM(UTC)
Yoshi714
Major

Thanks, ill be sure to keep you informed... and ask if I get stuck!!
Turtling is not a strategy, its a weakness