Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gameanater  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:31:15 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Hello fine peoples. Smile This topic is primarly to act as my place to post all of my maps for Zero Hour. I'll update them as I make new ones and find old ones. :) Feel free to ask me any questions about them here or just say something about them. I'll take suggestions, too. Big Smile
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.
Sponsor
Offline Gameanater  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:55:05 PM(UTC)
Gameanater
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Map pack 1-- 1 Vs 1 Map Pack

This .zip contains 8 1 vs 1 maps, each with its own unique tastes.

Battle Islands-- The infamous American General Ironside once had his headquarters stationed here.... Until it was discovered that he was involved in aiding the GLA by providing them the technology for Anthrax Gamma, among other things... Combined forces of General Alexander, General Malcolm Granger, and General Pinpoint Townes rolled in to crush him... All that remains is scorched sand, empty bunkers, the remains of his navel fleet, and his superweapons.... Rumor has it the superweapons are from extraterrestrial origins....

Dark Forest-- A very simple map. Nice and lumpy, good and long. Oh yeah, a bunch of dudes are hunting some of the wildlife, they might accidentally reveal your cloaked units...
This is a really old map... I know, it's pretty bad actually.

Flatgrass-- A battlefield containing a lotta grass (duh), two secret labs, four Nuke Trucks, and a platform of Tech Buildings for you and the other guy to fight over.

Gas Station Wars-- Quik Trip and Stop-N-Go have gone from passive competition, to bloody competition! Choose your side and decide which gas station shall be put out of business- permanently! Beware of passing traffic.

Prince Kassad's Training Grounds-- Though the Prince may have been killed by a famous GLA General, his home town remains untouched for whatever reason... Though the outpost here is cloaked, it should be fairly obvious as to where it is... Use Kassad's old forces wisely if you decide to capture the outpost for yourself, General.

To The Moon-- Two opposing Generals have found a hidden base on Earth's moon with a missile ready for use to hold an entire continent hostage... They have landed and now battle for control of the Moon, and for the fate of the Earth...

Welcome To Mars!-- The existence of extraterrestrial life has been confirmed. Martains have built a sizeable base along the mountains of Mars.... Two opposing Generals now fight for control of this technology...

Bigger releases

Generals - The:OutBreak
A single player map. It's about Zombies. ewe Just read The Read Me File. Smile It's kind of old though, so please don't make fun of it if you think it's bad. Wink

Zero:Hour Revolutions

If you've seen the Final Battle in The Matrix Revolutions, you'll like this map. If you haven't, then you'll still like this map. Battle on the very place Neo fought Smith and see who wins!

Edited by user Sunday, August 24, 2014 2:32:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added new maps

File Attachment(s):
Gameanater's 1 vs 1 Map Pack.zip (454kb) downloaded 22 time(s).
Any old friends still on here can add me on discord @jcdenton2187. I'm far more likely to respond there.