While the war waged between the Allies and Soviets -- from the sunny Florida Keys to a frozen Moscow -- Yuri was quietly scheming, planning, testing, and devising. History went on without him - Russian Premier Romanov signed a historic peace treaty with the Allies and the free world remained free. Now it's Yuri's turn to make history, and wreak vengeance on his foes.
In hidden bases and underground labs, Yuri has been perfecting his own means for his turn at world domination. Refining his mind-control technologies, he's created an army of terrors, from mind-controlling tanks to long-range psychics, whose brains are their biggest weapons. After all, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
It's time for Yuri's Revenge.
- Play as Allies or Soviets, and take on Yuri in Hollywood, Egypt -- even the moon -- in 14 new solo campaign missions.
- Put your heads together and take on Yuri as a team in 10 co-op missions split into 4 campaigns.
- Three new neutral Tech Buildings offer novel ways to beef up your forces.
- Experiment with new tactics such as mass mind-control, unit-capturing, anti-psychic troops, and power draining.
- Improved Westwood Online functionality makes multiplay smoother than ever.
- The Red Menace is more menacing than ever with 2 new units and 2 new structures.
Adapted from the original official description by Electronic Arts.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
» Red Alert 2
» Yuri's Revenge