I want to first mention that our in-house mod Command and Conquer: All Stars
is in the running for the Mod of the Year Award at the Mod Database
. After three and half years of work by more than 25 people, I know the All Stars team would greatly appreciate your support. We were thrilled by the top ranks given to us by the majority of the 50,000 people who played the mod and are humbled by the news that the C&C developers enjoyed it as well. We would love to have your vote
. Just go to our profile page, scroll down, and click the "Vote for Mod" button.
Also, the Command and Conquer All Stars team is ready to announce that the changes made in the second patch have all been successfully implemented and that we are targeting a release date for late next week, barring any issues with final testing. The change list for All Stars 1.2 includes:
- Numerous small AI improvements and bug fixes, due to popular request
- Hover MRLS rubble model corrected
- Flak Trooper Air Force Command Center prerequisite added
- Flak Trooper weapon firing effects added
- Tanya C4 weapon damage increased from 3125 to 6250
- Rocketeer now correctly targetable by all anti-aircraft weapons
- IFV Flak Trooper weapon firing effects added
- V3 Launcher weapon damage type changed from EXPLOSION to AURORA_BOMB (damage against structures doubled)
- V3 Launcher weapon missile health increased from 200 to 225
- V3 Launcher upgraded weapon missile speed increased from 60 to 70
- Harrier rubble model corrected
We'll let you know when the final testing is complete.
Last edited by Mike on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 10:33:08 PM.