Update: The deadline has passed. We're going over the applications now.
Generals World's own mod, C&C All-Stars
, in development for over a year and a half, has finally reached its beta version. We're looking for between 5 and 7 outside testers to play and test the mod for us. Testers will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the mod before it is released
- Access to the internal staff forums and administration sections
- A special All-Stars Beta Tester title in the Generals World forums
- Inclusion in the mod's credit section
- Ability to find bugs and shape the balance of the mod before it is ready for public release
We're looking for talented people who enjoy playing mods, are familiar with All-Stars and what we are trying to do, and have a critical eye for design, bugs, and game balance. Experience in other mods in any capacity is a definite plus, though not required. We will be contacting you by the 20th with any questions or clarifications about your application, and we will post the list on the 22nd of December. Any applications received later than 11:59pm EST on the night of December 19th or missing information will be discarded. If you have questions, you can e-mail me at Blbpaws@cncgeneralsworld.com
. Good luck!
All-Stars Mod Project Coordinator and Lead Designer
Last edited by Blbpaws on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 at 5:16:43 PM.