C&C 3 Map Manager streamlines the process of installing custom maps for C&C 3: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath. Now you can install fan maps from C&C fansites without having to delve into your computer's folders to find the right place to put them: Map Manager handles this for you.
Map Manager also allows you to delete fan maps after you get sick of them. If you have it installed, you can even launch Worldbuilder directly from the program to edit your own map creations.
.: Download C&C 3 Map Manager
Version v1.2 - Released 5 April 2008 [What's New?]
Note: C&C 3 Map Manager requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. The framework is free and can be downloaded from Microsoft's website, from Windows Update, or bundled as a part of C&C 3 Map Manager. If you already have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed, you do not need to download the framework again.
- Support for C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath
- Details View: displays a detailed list containing information about each map you have installed
- Number of Players
- Size (width and height dimensions)
- Whether or not it is an official map released by EA
- Mini-map View: displays full-sized mini-maps for each map you have installed, so that you can quickly identify them visually
- Filter maps by the Command & Conquer game they belong to
- Import maps from .zip files (compressed folders)
- Import maps from folders
- Drag & drop downloaded map .zip files or folders onto Map Manager to automatically import them
- Delete unwanted maps
- View detailed information about the custom maps you have installed
- Open maps for editing in Worldbuilder
- Ability to show a map's physical location in Windows Explorer
- Windows Vista-compatible
» Details View
Right-click context menu allows you to delete a map, edit it in Worldbuilder, or show it's physical location in Windows Explorer.
» Mini-map View
Maps can be imported from compressed folders (.zip files) or, if you've already extracted the map, from a regular folder on disk.