Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matrixman95  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 7:02:39 PM(UTC)
Matrixman95
Private

Hello, I'm new in this forum and I registered because I have a serious problem.

Yesterday, I downloaded CnC: All stars and when I press to open the game, an error stops me by saying "Serious error" and that my hardware might be overheated and so on. I'm sure you know this kind of CnC errors. Also, I have CnC Zero hour, but All stars doesn't want to work.

I am a player of CnC since 2005 and till now I still love this game and dreamed of having All Stars in my own computer. I really wish to play all stars.
Please explain the solution in a clear step by step and your helping will be very appreciated.
Thank you.
Sponsor
Offline V  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:46:52 PM(UTC)
V
Captain

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Matrixman95 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I'm new in this forum and I registered because I have a serious problem.

Yesterday, I downloaded CnC: All stars and when I press to open the game, an error stops me by saying "Serious error" and that my hardware might be overheated and so on. I'm sure you know this kind of CnC errors. Also, I have CnC Zero hour, but All stars doesn't want to work.

I am a player of CnC since 2005 and till now I still love this game and dreamed of having All Stars in my own computer. I really wish to play all stars.
Please explain the solution in a clear step by step and your helping will be very appreciated.
Thank you.

I would try uninstalling the mod and playing Vanilla ZH to see if you don't get an error like that without the mod.

There could also be some other files you've added before that you forgot to remove before you installed the mod that could be causing problems. But if you haven't ever installed any mods or addons before All Stars, then I don't know what would cause this...

Edited by user Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:47:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

The mind is quicker than the eye.
Offline CommieDog  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:21:30 PM(UTC)
CommieDog
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 130 post(s)
What release of ZH are you using? The original or one of the rereleases?
UserPostedImage
CommieDog: Because someone has to do your dirty work for you