Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joey55  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:19:09 AM(UTC)
joey55
Major

well im busy with a mod for sometime and i have made a video of it and want to know what you think of it after you saw the video
not all changes are in the video becuase then it would be 1 hour longBig Smile:
and thanks for all the help i got so farBig Smile Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
also any suggestions are welcome

-----this is a video of my mod im currently working on,this mod improves the vanila factions and they will descover the new secrets of the third revolution of modern warfare!
if i get enough happy viewers i will continue to add more to the mod,enjoy!

RATE/COMMENT/SUB

music:
#1eminem till i collapse
#2knights march (king arthur)
#3hell march

story:
after the war against the gla the usa and china thought they were gone for good,what they didn't know was that the gla commander was evacuated to a secret place in western rusia(just above the chinese border)in the 6 years that passed the gla commander had established an assive force of terrorists from all over the world.
as very predictable the gla opened a massive attack on the usa killing thousands of inocent people,the usa wanted revenge ofcourse and send its nuclear subs to the coast of russia,but 1 of the nuclear missiles was shot down and exploded in the middle of a rusian city.that was it for rusia to stop the americans they were forched to work togeter with the gla,soon after that the rusian premier was asasinated by the gla,now the gla had free game and took over big parts of rusia.
with so many ground and arms to fight with they took over 2/3 of china ,many of the chinese generalls were forced to surender and fight for the gla but not all.
this is where you come in commander,choose a side to battle for,discover new secrets and weapons of mass destruction.can you save the world or will you destroy it??
the choise is up to you commander!
-------

Edited by user Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:38:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: extra detail

you have to be a happy man, to be a happy man :)
Sponsor
Offline joey55  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 4:27:34 AM(UTC)
joey55
Major

Question hmmm im getting no reactions,thats weirdQuestion
Offline MicScoTho  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 9:11:24 AM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Maybe you could make a list highlighting the biggest changes?

What's that new lighting effect you added to the tomahawk missiles? And what's the new power that destroyed the Chinese nuclear silo?
I see the A10s can now take off from the airfield, which could be fun. Also, that Helix sure is spewing a lot of flames. :)
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline joey55  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 10:33:52 AM(UTC)
joey55
Major

MicScoTho wrote:
Maybe you could make a list highlighting the biggest changes?

What's that new lighting effect you added to the tomahawk missiles? And what's the new power that destroyed the Chinese nuclear silo?
I see the A10s can now take off from the airfield, which could be fun. Also, that Helix sure is spewing a lot of flames. :)

here it is:
USA:
-changing the paradrop special power(only rangers are a bit sillySmile )(13-04-10)
-the UN soldier wich has an LMG and a mine launcher(completed at 03-04-10)
-buildable a10 with 360' vulcan cannon
-aurora with 360' howitzer gun
-the strategy center cannon fires tomahawk missiles
-when patriots are destroyed they create a small EMP field(so beware)
-the spy/battle/hellfire drone are now buildable in the barracks
-the USA has buildable bunkers now withs can be upgraded with mines
-the partical cannons beam is now restyled in an other collour(that was the power that destroyed the nuke silo)
-buildable truck hat can do an EMP attack(like the nod buggys)and repaires vehicles in the area
-the tank/lazer/missile drone are now buildable,they use the weapons they are named after
-the tomahawk missiles now create some lightning beams wich indicate that there is more damage dealt to the enemy
-tomahawk launchers can now fire a quick devastating attack wich launches a bunch of missiles directly onto the target of your choice,BEWARE:this is not withouth risk ty can explode and this power is verry unpredictable.
-humvys now have a mounted gattling cannon for more rapid fireing and killing
-dozers have an ranger inside wich cant be send out,he will fire at nearby enemys and will leave the dozer when it is destroyed

china:
-dozer has same abilety as the us dozer but with a redguard inside
-the flame tank now sprays radiation to
-the gattling gun has a new missile weapon for ground attacks wich create radiation
-the battlemaster has a new missile weapon for ground attacks wich create radiation and it has 3 garison slots with pre tank hunters wich makes it the ideal battle tank
-overlord has a new missile weapon for ground attacks wich create radiation
-the helix can now create a massive firestorm wich can give the enemy a pretty bad day
-china can now build nuclear trucks that are simply mobbile nukes

GLA:
-the militia tank replaces the scorpion tank
-buildable buners to,same as the USA bunkers

what is comming up??
USA:
-the raptor as a hovering harrier(0%)
-improved comanche(50%)
-all lazer beams restyled(30%)
-maybe some new special powers(0%)
-hovercraft,for some reason all units inside it disappear lol(70%)
-secret service(0%)
-and much more

china:
-selfdestruction abillety,it looks unnatural now(15%)
-nuke cannon is getting a somewha like flag cannon for AA purpose(0%)
-secret sevice(0%)
-nuclear overpower wich will be a big nuclear reactor with lots of power(10%)
-and much more

GLA:
-airfield with planes(30%)
-partisan recruitement(10%)
-when gla vehicles are destroyed they sawn a hijacker(5%)
-and much more

Neutrall:
-changing the reinforcements pad drops
-and much more

ideas and suggestions are welcome,i will try to update this list once a week and as you can see i have a lot of work to do Smile

NOTE:not all chances are in here only the major ones otherwise it would be a verry long post

Edited by user Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:42:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

Offline joewijoyo  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2010 6:16:28 AM(UTC)
joewijoyo
Captain

your video is good, but the only thing is that you need to show more of the story, because from the video, i didnt know there were any story :P
Offline joey55  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:22:00 AM(UTC)
joey55
Major

i got a new unit i made for the mod
it is on the side of china and has a nuclear launcher wich has 5rockets per mazine a magazine tkas 10 secconds to reload.
this unit is on its best when used against things that move thy arent that effective against buildings,remeber this commander
ENJOY=>

what you think of it?
Offline johndoebv  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2010 6:06:05 AM(UTC)
johndoebv
Private

In my opinion the nuke trooper is not balanced right, the visual effect is ok for a nuke (a bit too large though), but the damage done by the weapon is insufficient by my opinion, it needs to be at least twice more destructive/deadly then it is, it is though a nuke soldier.