Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline incia  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:46:09 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Started playing online again, was several months since last time.

Also started playing with Nod, first time ever online. Now my stats are 3 wins and 1 lost (1 disconnected on me so that's why I have 2 wins and 1 disconnect instead).

However, first didn't notice what the zhissel was about Shadow Rushing but I find it very funny and usefull. Last game ended pretty quick, where I C-4'd his 2 Outposts and Power Plant, then he quitted.

Post all your Shadow tips and tactics here.

EDIT: Do ANYONE still play this game?

Edited by user Thursday, August 2, 2007 3:43:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline AluXes  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2007 2:30:19 PM(UTC)
AluXes
Major

ofcourse we still play...
the game is just getting better and better with the new patches..

I guess my favorite is to build 1 ST summon 2 with support power, and sell your secret shrine to get a total of 4 shadow teams.. then you blow up his crane with 2 ST and take his PP with the other 2.. ofcourse, if he has an outpost you should use 1 to take them..
Offline incia  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2007 1:32:49 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Well good to hear that at least someone still plays the game. :)

I usually forget to build on my own base when I do the ST rush, that's why I usually lose if the first rush fails... then I and my opponent are in the same boat basically. No exp, no additional buildings...

Seems like the ST needs too much microing :P
Offline Jaytius  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2007 2:39:30 AM(UTC)
Jaytius
Commander in Chief
All Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

This is the only game I play on my PC, don't really play it online though, don't like most people who play online. My tactics for online was the scrins mothership rush, it's just too funny. With nod I make a really big army of stealth tanks and those laser beam tanks get about 20 of each, then 15 or so scorpion and flame tanks. Send in the scorps and laser tanks first, to deal with the units, and then send the flame and stealth tanks round the side and take out their buildings, as flame tanks are really good for taking out buildings.