Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline unnem  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2013 4:22:04 AM(UTC)
unnem
Private

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm trying to make co-op mission and made AI build teams etc but it doesn't working again and i have no idea why.
scripts are:
Code:

*** IF ***
    True.
*** THEN ***
   Player 'SkirmishZombies' is able to build buildings.
   Player 'SkirmishZombies' is able to build units.
  Set Player 'SkirmishZombies''s money to $ 9999999 
  Spawn Unit 'ZombieMotherBarracks' of type 'COOP_ZombieBarracks' on Team 'teamSkirmishZombies' at waypoint Waypoint 'ZombieStructure'
  Spawn Unit 'ZombiePowerPlant' of type 'CampaignPowerPlantZombie' on Team 'teamSkirmishZombies' at waypoint Waypoint 'powerplant'
  Enable Script 'wave1'.
   Boundary Green becomes the active border.

and enabled script: "wave1"
Code:

*** IF ***
    True.
*** THEN ***
  Start building team Team 'Wave1'

Team is in faction zombie and have everything set up like i did before [before worked]
also im trying to make it in skirmish. before i tried in campaign and it worked. is able to build units.
Set Player
Sponsor
Offline i^love^mixery  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2013 6:25:26 AM(UTC)
i^love^mixery
Colonel

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 147 post(s)
Sorry for the late reply,

sorta exreme case of summer laziness.

Well.. as you have successfully noticed it will not work like that in Skirmish Maps because Skirmish Players work entirely different.

Currently i really cant be bothered to write a gigantic essay for you. I will just give you the advice that you should spawn the teams instead, like in an AOD map. Otherwise you will not be able to get this to work. The alternative would be to create your own Skirmish AI for that player which is really no easy task.

But regardless of your decision you will need to put a computer player as enemy when you host the map. Check any AOD to see how its done.

If you still want to create your own AI scripts then take a look at the original AI scripts in your Zero Hour directory. There is a .scb file which can be imported in scripts menu.
Offline youneye  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2021 2:13:56 AM(UTC)
youneye
Private

I think you are making an error in the middle of the script. Well I cannot pick out hte exact issue because I am not very good at it, but it seems this way. I also faced similar trouble when I was creating my java game scripty. My report was ready because I get it prepared from writemydissertationforme UK as they are professional academic writers and all my freinds had a good experience with them. With their help I was able to focus on my java and game script during my summer break. Cool