Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aleksadr  
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2022 3:40:24 AM(UTC)
Aleksadr
Private
Russian Federation

Originally Posted by: UTD^Force Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Aleksadr Go to Quoted Post
Hi, the topic of Islam is very interesting. I have nothing against Islam, I live in Russia and I have Muslim friends. To be honest I don't understand when I see and when they say that Islam is cruelty. I think it does not depend on faith, but on nationality. I think there are violent people in some parts of the Muslim world, but it is wrong to judge Islam as a whole because of them. By the way, I wanted to ask you how Muslims feel about girls who meet and go out with Christians?

Thank you for not judging the faith based on the wrong people. There are violent people in the world, regardless of their belief. I don't think it depends on nationality, though.
I don't exactly understand your question, but there are certain regulations regarding mixing in Islam.

Maybe I am wrong about ethnicity and by the way I am not a Nazi) as I said before I have friends of other nationalities and religions and we have been friends for a long time.
I just wanted to ask you about how you and your region treat Muslim girls who are friends and go on dates with guys of other faiths? For example Christians?
Offline UTD^Force  
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2022 11:59:07 AM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Jordan

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
I don't understand why you had to state that you are not a Nazi...?

Anyways, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man as long as he is not Muslim.

A Muslim man, however, can marry a non-Muslim woman from the people of the book, (i.e. either Jewish or Christian) if she fulfills certain requirements such as being chaste.

Sources from the holy Quran:

"Do not marry polytheistic women until they believe; for a believing slave-woman is better than a free polytheist, even though she may look pleasant to you. And do not marry your women to polytheistic men until they believe, for a believing slave-man is better than a free polytheist, even though he may look pleasant to you. They invite ˹you˺ to the Fire while Allah invites ˹you˺ to Paradise and forgiveness by His grace. He makes His revelations clear to the people so perhaps they will be mindful."

The holy Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah [2:221]

"Today all good, pure foods have been made lawful for you. Similarly, the food of the People of the Book is permissible for you and yours is permissible for them. And ˹permissible for you in marriage˺ are chaste believing women as well as chaste women of those given the Scripture before you—as long as you pay them their dowries in wedlock, neither fornicating nor taking them as mistresses. And whoever rejects the faith, all their good deeds will be void ˹in this life˺ and in the Hereafter they will be among the losers."

The holy Quran, Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:5]

Edited by user Tuesday, August 9, 2022 12:06:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

Moderator and former map reviewer
CnC Labs
Offline BLEACH  
#63 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2023 5:42:12 PM(UTC)
BLEACH
Private

OOF at least the Middle east is better than Canada I should of moved there
Offline UTD^Force  
#64 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2023 1:12:37 PM(UTC)
UTD^Force
Colonel
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff Member
Jordan

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
From Prof Eyad Qunaibi...

To all free spirits around the world who stand against the injustices in Gaza...

To every seeker of the truth.

In gratitude for your support, and in view of our shared humanity, please accept this gift which includes three of my e-books.

I sincerely hope that your kind hearts are guided to the truth, which brings peace to the soul, so we can stand together in support of the it in this world and be rewarded by our Lord in the Hereafter.

Proof for Allah
Presents multifaceted proofs affirming the existence of the Creator; bridging the manufactured gap between science, faith and reason
https://t.me/MuslimTranslators/293

Thinking Well of Allah
Turn tribulations into blessings to live a tranquil life no matter what you’re going through
https://t.me/MuslimTranslators/126

Nada Complains to Aisha
Explores the exemplary marital life of Aisha and Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon him
https://t.me/MuslimTranslators/120

Printed versions can be found at: https://nibras.ecwid.com
Proud Muslim

UTD^Force

Moderator and former map reviewer
CnC Labs