Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mr_hymn_  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 1:56:17 PM(UTC)
mr_hymn_
Major
Thailand

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 127 post(s)
In the General vanilla game, for buildings ONLY GLA have that bunker hole as a second life for buildings to be respawned.

For the Unit, GLA battle bus is the only one that have a true second life. I did tried a second life on many units like tanks and stuff and it did not went well.

The only way I done it by spawning another unit after the first unit death.

For example the Crusader USA Tank, Just like a regular tank but after it destroyed (Condition must not die by Particle Damage and Explosion)
The another unit that I called the second life will be spawned which will maintain damaged texture and immobilized.

The second life unit will have 2 options.
A) Abandon the tank which will explode the tank and eject 3-5 rangers regarding the size of the tank.
B) Repair, Repair will take half price of actual tank and take some time. Once done the tank will be replaced with the original crusader that moved than the immobilized damaged version. If the Second life tank was destroyed this time it will totally dies.

The point is changing or replacing is ok but the game always quote "Unit lost" bcuz the first life tank destroyed.

---- About Tint the unit.

I have been making something very fun by making unit can be stationary or mobilize.
It is simply replace a tank between Stationary model and Mobilize but what makes me concerned is tank health will be always replenished to full after switching mode. Switching mode will take 3 seconds. Stationary will immobilized a unit and have some sandbag spawn at the front of the tank and giving tank have better range and accuracy. Mobilize mode is just regular vanilla one, nothing more.

The idea is I made another 2 series of Mirror and Clone the tank the idea from Clash Royale.
Mirror will double the selected units which 25% more cost each unit. Which is nice when you don't have enough time for back up to arrive. Just mirror or simply called Duplicate to Multiply units in the fire zone. Mirror or duplicate unit's stats are exactly the same as their selected unit. Mirror will take time same as from the factory base (For Balance purpose)

Clone will be almost like Mirror but it cost only 10% of actual cost per unit all units are pack the same punch but hitpoint or health is 1. So the infantry can wipe the whole army with ease too. Regardless to units they will take only 3 seconds to clone them.
This sounds silly but quite powerful if bringing a main unit soak the damage and let the clone deal damage,

This is why I want to know how to tint the texture if possible with coding so I don't have to making my own by duplicating all the textures and photoshop to tint blue. If you don't understand exactly what the clone is, Maybe Google Clash Royale Clone card and mirror card would let you understand easier.
Sponsor