Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AMGIntermission  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:38:58 AM(UTC)
AMGIntermission
Major

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I was looking through the Classic game topics and I either missed it or can't believe you haven't covered it!
This is where the RTS of Generals came from in my opinion, it highlights Generals main let down! not pairing the Mammoth Tank with the better Bomber jet.

A Russia Player! that found the Allied army amusing, had tons of fun on it as a Skirmish player and on 1v1 Link with 2 PlayStation's, A good start to understanding Strategy gaming, the modern game requiring too much of your attention to concentrate on the basics....

Everybody was playing this in my town (when i say everyone i mean NO one that played Generals) I remember this one guy coming out of prison and requesting a copy of this and a sack of green for his first weekend free.... lol
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline Jeneral Yusuf  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 1, 2015 4:35:40 AM(UTC)
Jeneral Yusuf
Captain
Malaysia

thats piracy AMG....
Offline AMGIntermission  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2015 10:08:32 PM(UTC)
AMGIntermission
Major

Originally Posted by: Jeneral Yusuf Go to Quoted Post
thats piracy AMG....

What is?

UserPostedImage
Offline Jeneral Yusuf  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 8:55:28 AM(UTC)
Jeneral Yusuf
Captain
Malaysia

nevermind about that i was sleepy at that time dont know what the hell was i reading.
Offline Jeneral Yusuf  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 8:57:17 AM(UTC)
Jeneral Yusuf
Captain
Malaysia

maybe i was talking about that guy who ask a copy of that game...
Offline AMGIntermission  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 8:24:10 PM(UTC)
AMGIntermission
Major

Does this guy work at the patent office or something? Well it was on PS1 which came with 2 discs 1 for the Reds and 1 for the Blues, Not copies! which were awkward on PS's anyway....

The smiley's on this site are shocking! were they leftovers from your Atari 2600 days or something? I was looking for the YAWN one!.
UserPostedImage
Offline Blbpaws  
#7 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 10:32:33 PM(UTC)
Blbpaws
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 32 post(s)
I for one fondly remember Retaliation.
UserPostedImage
Offline AMGIntermission  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 4:32:43 PM(UTC)
AMGIntermission
Major

I became highly efficient with it, quickly clocking teamed air strikes (on joypad) even figuring out a iron curtain on the lead jet strategy that became invincible....

Teaming 8 jets x2 per joypad button (has 4) Plus selecting x2 jets and manually bringing them over to the enemy, then guarding the lead jets with Iron curtain that would engage all incoming fire while the others did they thing, triggering off my minimum loss stratagem.... Had a method for timing the whole onslaught but whatever to that....

Retaliation (or who started it!) should also be another achievement in the starring system used to promotion Generals in 'GAMING' ranks....
UserPostedImage
Offline Jeneral Yusuf  
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 12:11:13 PM(UTC)
Jeneral Yusuf
Captain
Malaysia

AMG retaliation was released and developed by Westwood Studios!
LOL,it was released at the year 1998.
Yeah hopefuly generals and other C&C gets it own version at PS1 or PS2.

But I think it will be even great if it is available at android and ios cuz most of my friends has them rather than PSP....Big Smile

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2015 12:12:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AMGIntermission  
#10 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2015 10:14:54 AM(UTC)
AMGIntermission
Major

No way' can remember having it in the 1990's <Zero period..

Quote:
Had me carrying out an untold amount of research to optimize fatalities, Big Alpha Layout Bases on-the-side (Base Design: Numerous plot arrangement, with decisively positioning buildings in each L-shape plot I.e x3 Powers with x1 Tech/Etc), Groups of Formation Tanks on each approach - x6 MaM/x3 V12 countered with x6 Med/x3 Testla's back-up units on the: 1st at: 90* - Have never fort defences with ground units, (demo research Opp- not included) Class of Fighter: Medium/light Ground with Heavy/Medium Air... Only uses Ground Heavies to secure an otherwise descending upon, (as some; on here may know) bleak looking position.. Hu-

Writing this to identify as the All time Best 7star Gen + 2stars for Expertise in the field! -that need not apply to the actually promotion system itself....
Challenge intro handed,

Quote:
Whilst incorporating BRABUS styling onto a Range for Bentley... A Model that will need a process in its production to Acclimatize IT! Extreme Meanies Alert! - - - Digital - - - Contour - - - Degree - - - 17dijConcepScale,,, for ONEcapitals use on a new Dominant Business Class of aggressors TBA, appointONE...

Thumb Up Angry

Edited by user Thursday, August 6, 2015 5:42:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Intermission required.. tut tut

UserPostedImage