Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jaytius  
#21 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 4:08:03 PM(UTC)
Jaytius
Commander in Chief
All Stars Staff: All Stars Staff

I think that if you sell all your buildings then any stealth units gets revealed, this is a fair balance, as some people would run off with their stealth unit hoping that the opposition will get bored of searching and eventually quit, so a quick scan of the radar should reveal their last unit.
Offline incia  
#22 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 11:27:51 PM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Jaymioz wrote:

I think that if you sell all your buildings then any stealth units gets revealed, this is a fair balance, as some people would run off with their stealth unit hoping that the opposition will get bored of searching and eventually quit, so a quick scan of the radar should reveal their last unit.

Or a Sudden-death timer. Like you get 1 minute or 30 sec over time if your base gets destroyed. If you still don't manage to finish your opponent with the 1 minutes time, then your units macigally suicide.

For example you could had made a huge Engineer rush when your opponent Motherships your whole base. So it wouldn't be fair for your 10 Engineers to macigally die when your base are destroyed, because you could still capture his base and finally finish him off.

And if you only have 30 sec left to survive, I really don't think you would take your last Stealth Tanks and go hide in a corner.
Offline Jaytius  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:48:50 AM(UTC)
Jaytius
Commander in Chief

I don't think that there’s any need to make any sort of timer really, as the enemy appears on your radar so locating them isn't a problem.

Quote:
And if you only have 30 sec left to survive, I really don't think you would take your last Stealth Tanks and go hide in a corner.

But if the stealth tank lost its stealth you also wouldn't take it into the corner as that would be stupid, cos the enemy could see you, your best bet would be to take it round the corner of his base and try for another attack. However I think that it should be like 20 seconds or so after your base has been destroyed that you lose the stealth ability, that way you are still able to form a last attack in secret.
Offline incia  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 3:47:20 AM(UTC)
incia
Commander in Chief

Jaytius wrote:

I don't think that there’s any need to make any sort of timer really, as the enemy appears on your radar so locating them isn't a problem.

Quote:

But if the stealth tank lost its stealth you also wouldn't take it into the corner as that would be stupid, cos the enemy could see you, your best bet would be to take it round the corner of his base and try for another attack. However I think that it should be like 20 seconds or so after your base has been destroyed that you lose the stealth ability, that way you are still able to form a last attack in secret.

But really losing the stealth ability doesn't make much sense? And no, you really can't make a last 'secret' stealth attack with an un-stalthed stealth tank.
Offline Jaytius  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:39:35 AM(UTC)
Jaytius
Commander in Chief

Quote:
you really can't make a last 'secret' stealth attack with an un-stalthed stealth tank.

Quote:
However I think that it should be like 20 seconds or so after your base has been destroyed then you lose the stealth ability