As the C&C 4 release (March 16th in the US) gets closer, EA has begun releasing a lot more information about the game. Here's a quick roundup:
- The Ascension Trailer, the official C&C 4 theatrical trailer is released and shows off the new C&C 4 story very well.
- A new video interview with Lead Designer Sam Bass is up, focusing on the telling of the C&C 4 story. It's probably the most encouraging piece yet about the game.
- Developer Q&A #18 and #19 are up. #18 contains the worrying news that the game will only ship with 12 skirmish and multiplayer maps.
- IGN has a new Dev Diary video.
- The February edition of Battlecast Primetime is up, with a sneak peek at C&C 4, as well as the new C&C motion comic.
- Raj Joshi, producer of C&C 4, has a long interview with VideoGamesDaily about the new style EA is pursuing for the project. Worth a read if you want to understand his perspective on games some more.