The 4th patch for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is now live. You can download the patch by logging in to the Online section of the game. As an alternative, it should be available for download
from EA's FTP shortly. Here's what's included in the patch:
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars(tm)
Version 1.04 Patch Notes - April 5, 2007
This patch for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars addresses video
playback issues and several multiplayer problems:
- Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows XP system configurations.
- Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect while in online lobbies.
- Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'), colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
- Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
- All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly localized in different languages.
Patch 1.04 is the 4th patch to be released for C&C 3 in the two weeks since the game's release.