Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Drury  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:47:08 AM(UTC)
Drury
Private

I just installed my very old copies of Generals and Zero Hour yesterday, but after those long years, I find that italic style in-game font annoying. So I started looking for some configuration file, but I found only graphics configuration file. Then, I searched Google, but it looks like I'm the only one having this problem Smile Google found this amazing site, so I searched all topics of these forums, but I couldn't find anything.

So, is there some (easy) way to change in-game font? I just don't like it when I don't know if it's "d" or "a", etc.
Sponsor
Offline Annihilationzh  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:28:01 PM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
The configuration file is Language.ini in EnglishZH.big. You can use FinalBIG to extract it. Then it goes in Data/English/ within your zero hour directory.

You can find instructions on how to use finalBIG here:
http://www.cnclabs.com/f....aspx?g=posts&t=9305

Edited by user Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:30:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.
Offline Drury  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 4:49:14 PM(UTC)
Drury
Private

Thanks a lot! That tool looks very useful... I already changed font to MS Sans Serif with it and it looks much better.
Offline Annihilationzh  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:45:19 AM(UTC)
Annihilationzh
General
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 475 time(s) in 331 post(s)
I'm impressed. Not many people can sucessfully follow those instructions, let alone adapt them to a completely different use.
If you need help, post in the forum. You'll get help a lot faster than if you send me a PM.

I reject all buddy requests. I don't think 'buddy' needs to be made official. It's not like you're marrying me.