Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Drummin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:12:54 AM(UTC)
Drummin
General
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffMaps Staff: Maps Staff MemberRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff Member

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Featured Maps by Gren
We feel like we just struck oil or found a Gold Mine or I guess in this case you could say, Ore Nodes! It's not often that we get maps of this caliber let alone seven maps in one day! Gren's attention to detailing is top-notch resulting in maps that are truly astounding. Browse through the shots below and I think you'll agree that every one of these maps would make a nice addition to your collection.

Central Conflict Redux
UserPostedImage
Max Players: 4
Description
Central Conflict was a map originally designed for RA2 by Klipschmn. There are a few restrictions within RA3 WB, which didn't allow a more accurate representation of Klipschmn's original map, however, I think the present tools have allowed for some surprises and defendable assets within this Redux.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Cruickshanks Crossing
UserPostedImage
Max Players: 5
Description
This map is a 5-player Skirmish map. Finances are kept to a reasonable level with the many Oil Derricks and Ore Nodes available. Access between the 2 islands is via 2 bridges, crossing the river to the north and south. The bridges are defense points; so early control is a definite asset. There are also raised areas on the islands which can be adequately defended if needs be. The raised areas are also sited for various Tech structures.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Flatland-Delta
UserPostedImage
Description
A large symmetrical 4 Player map with a Central Island Fortress. Players start with 2 Ore Nodes but can easily & quickly expand. You should not run out of cash to build your forces if you mine properly and capture the other resource units. Be aware of attack from the left and right sides of the map, the long pathways are accessible.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Pentathica
UserPostedImage
Max Players: 5
Description
Map named after the 4 pentagonal shaped corner bases. The 4 corner base players begin with 2 nodes, but with expansion into the sea. Plenty of action as a full 5 player map, but seems to be more fun as 2v2 with capture and defend on the central island base.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Rubicon Rising (Battle over River Rubicon)
UserPostedImage
Description
This map is a 2v2 player Skirmish map. There's Ore a-plenty and many Oil Derricks to ensure that finances are kept to reasonable levels. The terrain on each side of the river is set at 3 levels. The highest levels are where the player bases are sited, dropping down to a second level and then a third by means of ramp access. Players begin with 3 Ore Nodes with 4 others for expansion into the river, where it is possible to build a Navy if desired. The Capture & Defend points are obviously at each bridge-end, but there are 2 small Island Fortresses at top & bottom of the map, which offer additional assets when captured.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tri-Corps
UserPostedImage
Max Players: 3
Description
This is a 3 player map where each player starts with an advanced Soviet power plant to supply power to preset base defenses. The islands are designed for each faction. The Allies to the West, the Empire to the East and Soviets to the North. The Minimap bears a reminder, but it is possible to use an island with a different faction. Because of the early base defense setup, be prepared for early attacks from your opponents.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tri-Corps V2
UserPostedImage
Max Players: 3
Description
This is a Version update 3-player map with an added central Island, which can be captured and defended. There are no starting defenses with the central island, the buildings and commodities have to be garrisoned/captured and protected with your own defenses.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

We look forward to seeing more of your work Gren!

Edited by user Thursday, April 2, 2009 2:02:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline MicScoTho  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2009 8:22:16 PM(UTC)
MicScoTho
Administrator
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff MemberAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Those all look great! I played on Rubicon Rising and Cruickshanks Crossing myself - well done.
MicScoTho - Founder
Offline Gren  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 3:25:56 AM(UTC)
Gren
Major
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberMaps Staff: Maps Staff MemberRed Alert Staff: Red Alert Staff Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MicScoTho wrote:
Those all look great! I played on Rubicon Rising and Cruickshanks Crossing myself - well done.

Pleased that you enjoyed the maps MicScoTho Cool Thanks for the compliment.

If you get the chance, try my latest 2v2 Riverside Rumble Redux.... its great fun Big Smile

Cheers.
Gren
UserPostedImage