Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Windmolen1981  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:58:19 AM(UTC)
Windmolen1981
Private

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem as the person in this locked topic:
http://www.cncgeneralswo...ero,hour,china,mission,4

Destroying all the buildings on the map does not help. At least one jarmen kell is killed everytime. occupying all the buildings (thus making sure none were occupied by a jarmen kell in the first place) doesn't help either. The game just won't end.

I can't seem to add .sav files to this forum, so if anyone is interested, just contact me.
Sponsor
Offline Pokey86  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:09:28 AM(UTC)
Pokey86
Major

I had the same fault in this, you have to restart, tbh the mission isn't that hard, but i feel your pain, it's annoying when that happenes, i ended up bombing everything sticking out of the ground & Swarming the map with Gat Helixes to find the hidden enemy, but there isn't one.

restart is the only option
My opinion is likely to change as I improve

You will not forget this devils power
Offline renaissance  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:18:45 AM(UTC)
renaissance
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
Canada

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
You can try nuking the entire map but it may be sync issue in which case restarting the level would solve the problem.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pokey86  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:27:19 PM(UTC)
Pokey86
Major

Renaissance wrote:

You can try nuking the entire map but it may be sync issue in which case restarting the level would solve the problem.

you don't get Nuke on China Mission 4 in Campaign, why do people constantly think you do?

Offline Windmolen1981  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 2:52:56 PM(UTC)
Windmolen1981
Private

You start of with two nuke cannons, so technically that would be possible :)

I've played this map about four or five times at the toughest difficulty. Simply restarting it doesn't seem to help.....

My strategy is helices, helices and mines....lots of mines......all exits are barricaded with mines. I built gaitling cannons and especially (empty) bunkers and deploy the mines. I also tried mining all entrances, firestorming the entrances (napalm bombs hehehehe, u know ;) )(perhaps something is "stuck" outside the map or something stupid like that...)

The first time I succesfully played this, I was neutron bombing an entrance, hence the thought that something might get stuck...but i didn't do that in the successive attempts.
Offline renaissance  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:46:39 PM(UTC)
renaissance
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
Canada

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Pokey86 wrote:

Renaissance wrote:

you don't get Nuke on China Mission 4 in Campaign, why do people constantly think you do?

Because I played the campaigns almost 2 years ago, and in my mind China = nuke. I made a mistake, I apologize... happy?

Anyways, if there are no nukes then MIGs would be my second choice. And yes, the idea that "something is "stuck" outside the map or something stupid like that..." is possible since there is a fair amount of map that is not shown.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pokey86  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:19:14 PM(UTC)
Pokey86
Major

Renaissance wrote:

Pokey86 wrote:

Renaissance wrote:

Because I played the campaigns almost 2 years ago, and in my mind China = nuke. I made a mistake, I apologize... happy?

Anyways, if there are no nukes then MIGs would be my second choice. And yes, the idea that "something is "stuck" outside the map or something stupid like that..." is possible since there is a fair amount of map that is not shown.

Hey don't take offense i'm not referring to you personally, i'm just surprised people think that in Campaign they'd give you the nuke on anything less than Mission 5, i mean that;s usually the case, SW only on the final mission

& lastly, yeh that was what i figured, so i left the 3 Left entries TOTALLY cleatr & Kept my Helixes & Overlords a fair distance out. & of course barricade the **** out of the 3 exits.