Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline pablodalma  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:20:32 AM(UTC)
pablodalma
Private

A while ago I downloaded FinalBig.exe and I started messing around switching weapons, changing vehicles speed, cost, damage, etc for Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave. Now recently I learnt a bit of Blender, and I made an aircraft. I found there is a plugin for Blender which allows to export to .w3d , so I wanted to put that 3d aircraft model into the videogame. I've seen a video about modding Command and Conquer Generals in general (not specific to modify Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave), and they talk about placing the models in an art folder and other folders I dont see anywhere in Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave.

Where can I find the folder the .w3d files are stored in Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave v. 1.2?

Edited by user Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:21:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline Nooboi  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2022 6:36:46 AM(UTC)
Nooboi
Private

well... if you are running the LATEST VERSION of shockwave you can instantly see the "!ShwW3D.gib" just extract it, and then you can see a folder called "Art" click it and then you will be able to see "W3D" - this is where you will see the models